Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: MyersBriggs

Default Re: OT: MyersBriggs

Quote Originally Posted by Jen in Japan View Post
    Bean,

I don't need much imagination. My last baby, Bonus Baby, gives all signs of being an INTJ. We barely need to speak throughout the day, we agree on so much.

But I am guessing you'd say the same.

Jen
    Until one of is sure that they are right and other is um... misinformed. )
    Bean

DD- 9M with subs

I am an INTJ. I found a few of the questions a bit confusing on this version and my first try came out ISTJ, but the description was not me. When I went back to take it again I realized a couple of questions were sort of double negatives. I had my daughter take it and she is an ENTJ.

What I thought was interesting was that the 16personalities site said these were the two top personalities to NOT be a stay at home parent, but here I am homeschooling. i find it a good fit :-)
    Dorinda

DD 14 - 9M with Geometry, MPOA(Henle 2, Comp3), Lukeion Greek2
    DS 12 - core 7M with Henle 1
    DS 8 - core 3A/4A
    DS 4 - loving life with AAR1

Well Dorinda, you are also a full time homeschool teacher.

I have always worked at least part time or gone to school, mostly because I do better, but if I were homeschling all four of my kids at once, I think it would be enough.
    Bean

DD- 9M with subs

I find my own results a bit confusing. My children and husband seem pretty spot on, but I am presenting as an ISTP. 16 personalities and the type mind site describe a risk taker and I consider myself risk averse. I don’t like heights, definitely not a physical thrill seeker. I went back and took it again thinking that I was subconsciously not “honest” with something but received the same result. Strange.

My son is an ENFP and we get along beautifully. I have the most personality “clashes” with my beloved husband who is an ESTJ, but that could just be marriage, lol. I feel like I’d need to study this for several months to understand the nuances.

My oldest daughter is an INTP and I feel like we can be quite a bit alike and there is only one different element between the ISTP, but the descriptors are quite different. It is fascinating really!
    Ally

Evan: MP 10th grade, MPOA-4FL, HSComp II, Material Logic, American Gov’t
    Rachel: MP 9th grade, MPOA-3FL, Trad Logic I & II
    Katie: MP 8th grade, BF American history

Homesteading in Utica, Ohio