Thread: Simply Classical

Default Simply Classical

Hi all! Iíve tried multiple times to join the fb group and Iíve messaged the admin and got no response. Iíd like to connect with other special needs moms using the same curriculum but I canít figure out how to get into the group. Please help!

Default Re: Simply Classical

Quote Originally Posted by Elyse22 View Post
    Hi all! Iíve tried multiple times to join the fb group and Iíve messaged the admin and got no response. Iíd like to connect with other special needs moms using the same curriculum but I canít figure out how to get into the group. Please help!
    I am not sure if anyone here can help you join the FB group, but we would love to talk to you here! Can you tell us about your child? Welcome!!
    Christine

(2018-2019)
    DD1 8/23/09 - SC4
    DS2 9/1/11 - MP1
    DD3 2/9/13 - MPK

Previous Years
    DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3)
    DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK)
    DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others!)

Quote Originally Posted by Elyse22 View Post
    I messaged the admin of the Facebook group about admitting you. She may be on vacation or be sick. I just returned from vacation, and now have a nasty cough and laryngitis, so I can assure you that I have been behind in helping howiecram with the MP FB Buy/Sell group!

My daughters name is Cambria, sheís 8, extremely sweet and loves all things ďCuteĒ. She has mild retardation from the traumatic birth experience. Cambria is currently using MFW first grade and itís too difficult because sheís not yet reading so today I purchased the level 1 mp curriculum and Iím praying it will be a perfect fit for us 😊

Quote Originally Posted by jejegreer View Post
    I messaged the admin of the Facebook group about admitting you. She may be on vacation or be sick. I just returned from vacation, and now have a nasty cough and laryngitis, so I can assure you that I have been behind in helping howiecram with the MP FB Buy/Sell group!
    Thank you so much!

You're going to love SC1! My son struggled for years. We tried this. We tried that. We tried it all. Then we found Simply Classical and we've been here ever since. We're now anxiously awaiting the release of SC4.

There's no magic bullet. He still works hard every day. But, there is progress. And fewer meltdowns. Hooray!

Let us know how you do and how we can help. It takes a village
    Married to DH for 11 years. Living the rural life in the Colorado mountains

DS9- Simply Classical 3 / Grade 2 Classic Core, DD7- Grade 1 Classic Core, DD 5- Simply Classical C

You're going to love SC1! My son struggled for years. We tried this. We tried that. We tried it all. Then we found Simply Classical and we've been here ever since. We're now anxiously awaiting the release of SC4.

There's no magic bullet. He still works hard every day. But, there is progress. And fewer meltdowns. Hooray!

Let us know how you do and how we can help. It takes a village
    Married to DH for 11 years. Living the rural life in the Colorado mountains

DS9- Simply Classical 3 / Grade 2 Classic Core, DD7- Grade 1 Classic Core, DD 5- Simply Classical C

Welcome, Elyse! I noticed you made it to the SC FB page too.

On FB you requested reviews of SC Curriculum. You can find several reviews in this recent forum thread. In the thread we also list various diagnoses of children being taught by SC.