Thread: Level 3 Christian Studies, Memory & Manners Module

Southern Indiana--About 15 Minutes from Lou, KY

Default Level 3 Christian Studies, Memory & Manners Module

I'm working on getting my invoice/order customized for SC Level 3 (since we have some of the books already) and can't for the life of me remember what this is on my invoice and I get confused looking at it on the website. Can someone refresh my memory and explain what this module is?

Thank you!

Heather

Default Re: Level 3 Christian Studies, Memory & Manners Module

Hi, Heather.

Lessons
    If you order the Curriculum Guide for SC 3, you will have all of the lessons, instructions, and Teacher Notes you need.
    If not, order Copybook, Bible, & Memory Individual Lesson Plans currently fourth from the bottom of the page here.

Books
    For your two students, you will need these:
    (1 copy) The Story Bible

(1 copy) SC Writing: Bible Edition, Teacher's Manual
    (2 copies) SC Writing: Bible Edition, Student Book

(2 copies) SC Copybook Cursive Book Three

(1 copy each of K, 1, 2) Art Cards or Art Posters if you want to include the Sacred Art that corresponds to the Bible lessons throughout the year. The remaining Art Cards or Art Posters are taught week by week in SC 3 Enrichment.

Let me know if you need hyperlinks for these.

Cheryl--

My brain still needs help. I am definitely ordering the curriculum guide for level 3 so if I am understanding you correctly, I just need that plus the Bible and SC writing Bible edition Teacher & student manuals plus the copy books. So does this mean I need to tell Memoria to take off the separate item they have labeled "Level 3 Christians Studies, Memory & manners Module" ?

Heather

Quote Originally Posted by cherylswope View Post
    Hi, Heather.

Lessons
    If you order the Curriculum Guide for SC 3, you will have all of the lessons, instructions, and Teacher Notes you need.
    If not, order Copybook, Bible, & Memory Individual Lesson Plans currently fourth from the bottom of the page here.

Books
    For your two students, you will need these:
    (1 copy) The Story Bible

(1 copy) SC Writing: Bible Edition, Teacher's Manual
    (2 copies) SC Writing: Bible Edition, Student Book

(2 copies) SC Copybook Cursive Book Three

(1 copy each of K, 1, 2) Art Cards or Art Posters if you want to include the Sacred Art that corresponds to the Bible lessons throughout the year. The remaining Art Cards or Art Posters are taught week by week in SC 3 Enrichment.

Let me know if you need hyperlinks for these.

consulting with sales@memoriapress.com to be sure I tell you correctly ...

I think it is just the cursive copy book if I am understanding correctly? I just got a message from someone there, too.

Yes, you are just fine. Fear not. In SC 3, this "Module" is only the SC 3 Cursive Copybook, so you are simply ordering the book you need.

For anyone else who might be confused, they suggest that the easiest way to see what is in each module is by looking at the "Customize" page of the desired curriculum set or by referring to your latest catalog.

My only additional note is to be sure you order two copies of any consumable student book, if you plan to teach two students.

I'm confused because I thought it was a copy book and I thought they'd clarified this yesterday but when I got order processed confirmation, this showed up as a download and it is $10.91 versus the price of the copybooks that are listed on the website that are listed under Level 3 Christian Studies, Memory & Manners Module ($8.95). Not sure why I got download of lesson plans for it? Hoping that I get some info. soon via customer service since this is confusing for me.

Heather

Update: I found out I will receive the copybook. Not sure why the price was different than on website. Those are lesson plans for the copybook that I got via link but the hardcopy will be shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
    I'm confused because I thought it was a copy book and I thought they'd clarified this yesterday but when I got order processed confirmation, this showed up as a download and it is $10.91 versus the price of the copybooks that are listed on the website that are listed under Level 3 Christian Studies, Memory & Manners Module ($8.95). Not sure why I got download of lesson plans for it? Hoping that I get some info. soon via customer service since this is confusing for me.

Heather
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
    Update: I found out I will receive the copybook. Not sure why the price was different than on website. Those are lesson plans for the copybook that I got via link but the hardcopy will be shipped.
    Hello,

The Office Manager has done some research into what happened here and determined that we had an incorrect price attached to that module. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will take care of processing a refund.

If anyone else has ordered a CUSTOMIZED* SC Level 3 Package, please email sales@memoriapress.com with your Order Number and we will verify your order was priced correctly.

*Non-customized packages should not have been affected.
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Heather, we were right. You needed only the copybook. Those pdf lessons were a bonus. The confusion came in the errant pricing. It is good that you caught this!

Thank you, MP Office Manager and Michael!