Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Level 3 Christian Studies, Memory & Manners Module

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Southern Indiana--About 15 Minutes from Lou, KY
    Posts
    126

    Default Level 3 Christian Studies, Memory & Manners Module

    I'm working on getting my invoice/order customized for SC Level 3 (since we have some of the books already) and can't for the life of me remember what this is on my invoice and I get confused looking at it on the website. Can someone refresh my memory and explain what this module is?

    Thank you!

    Heather

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,551

    Default Re: Level 3 Christian Studies, Memory & Manners Module

    Hi, Heather.

    Lessons
    If you order the Curriculum Guide for SC 3, you will have all of the lessons, instructions, and Teacher Notes you need.
    If not, order Copybook, Bible, & Memory Individual Lesson Plans currently fourth from the bottom of the page here.

    Books
    For your two students, you will need these:
    (1 copy) The Story Bible

    (1 copy) SC Writing: Bible Edition, Teacher's Manual
    (2 copies) SC Writing: Bible Edition, Student Book

    (2 copies) SC Copybook Cursive Book Three

    (1 copy each of K, 1, 2) Art Cards or Art Posters if you want to include the Sacred Art that corresponds to the Bible lessons throughout the year. The remaining Art Cards or Art Posters are taught week by week in SC 3 Enrichment.

    Let me know if you need hyperlinks for these.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Southern Indiana--About 15 Minutes from Lou, KY
    Posts
    126

    Default Re: Level 3 Christian Studies, Memory & Manners Module

    Cheryl--

    My brain still needs help. I am definitely ordering the curriculum guide for level 3 so if I am understanding you correctly, I just need that plus the Bible and SC writing Bible edition Teacher & student manuals plus the copy books. So does this mean I need to tell Memoria to take off the separate item they have labeled "Level 3 Christians Studies, Memory & manners Module" ?

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by cherylswope View Post
    Hi, Heather.

    Lessons
    If you order the Curriculum Guide for SC 3, you will have all of the lessons, instructions, and Teacher Notes you need.
    If not, order Copybook, Bible, & Memory Individual Lesson Plans currently fourth from the bottom of the page here.

    Books
    For your two students, you will need these:
    (1 copy) The Story Bible

    (1 copy) SC Writing: Bible Edition, Teacher's Manual
    (2 copies) SC Writing: Bible Edition, Student Book

    (2 copies) SC Copybook Cursive Book Three

    (1 copy each of K, 1, 2) Art Cards or Art Posters if you want to include the Sacred Art that corresponds to the Bible lessons throughout the year. The remaining Art Cards or Art Posters are taught week by week in SC 3 Enrichment.

    Let me know if you need hyperlinks for these.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,551

    Default Re: Level 3 Christian Studies, Memory & Manners Module

    consulting with sales@memoriapress.com to be sure I tell you correctly ...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Southern Indiana--About 15 Minutes from Lou, KY
    Posts
    126

    Default Re: Level 3 Christian Studies, Memory & Manners Module

    I think it is just the cursive copy book if I am understanding correctly? I just got a message from someone there, too.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,551

    Default Re: Level 3 Christian Studies, Memory & Manners Module

    Yes, you are just fine. Fear not. In SC 3, this "Module" is only the SC 3 Cursive Copybook, so you are simply ordering the book you need.

    For anyone else who might be confused, they suggest that the easiest way to see what is in each module is by looking at the "Customize" page of the desired curriculum set or by referring to your latest catalog.

    My only additional note is to be sure you order two copies of any consumable student book, if you plan to teach two students.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Southern Indiana--About 15 Minutes from Lou, KY
    Posts
    126

    Default Re: Level 3 Christian Studies, Memory & Manners Module

    I'm confused because I thought it was a copy book and I thought they'd clarified this yesterday but when I got order processed confirmation, this showed up as a download and it is $10.91 versus the price of the copybooks that are listed on the website that are listed under Level 3 Christian Studies, Memory & Manners Module ($8.95). Not sure why I got download of lesson plans for it? Hoping that I get some info. soon via customer service since this is confusing for me.

    Heather

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Southern Indiana--About 15 Minutes from Lou, KY
    Posts
    126

    Default Re: Level 3 Christian Studies, Memory & Manners Module

    Update: I found out I will receive the copybook. Not sure why the price was different than on website. Those are lesson plans for the copybook that I got via link but the hardcopy will be shipped.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,503

    Default Re: Level 3 Christian Studies, Memory & Manners Module

    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
    I'm confused because I thought it was a copy book and I thought they'd clarified this yesterday but when I got order processed confirmation, this showed up as a download and it is $10.91 versus the price of the copybooks that are listed on the website that are listed under Level 3 Christian Studies, Memory & Manners Module ($8.95). Not sure why I got download of lesson plans for it? Hoping that I get some info. soon via customer service since this is confusing for me.

    Heather
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
    Update: I found out I will receive the copybook. Not sure why the price was different than on website. Those are lesson plans for the copybook that I got via link but the hardcopy will be shipped.
    Hello,

    The Office Manager has done some research into what happened here and determined that we had an incorrect price attached to that module. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will take care of processing a refund.

    If anyone else has ordered a CUSTOMIZED* SC Level 3 Package, please email sales@memoriapress.com with your Order Number and we will verify your order was priced correctly.

    *Non-customized packages should not have been affected.
    Michael
    Memoria Press

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,551

    Default Re: Level 3 Christian Studies, Memory & Manners Module

    Heather, we were right. You needed only the copybook. Those pdf lessons were a bonus. The confusion came in the errant pricing. It is good that you caught this!

    Thank you, MP Office Manager and Michael!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-29-2016, 12:04 PM
  2. Christian Studies II Memory Verses
    By Nerdmom in forum K-8 Curriculum Board
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2016, 09:08 PM
  3. How to Improve Attention, Behavior, and Manners
    By pschaeffer in forum Simply Classical for Special Needs and Struggling Students
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2016, 11:14 PM
  4. maintaining memory work across years -- esp. for Classical Studies
    By serendipitous journey in forum K-8 Curriculum Board
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-24-2015, 08:43 PM
  5. Intro to Classical Studies vs Christian Studies
    By tlreed in forum K-8 Curriculum Board
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 11:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •