Thread: Login in woes

Default Login in woes

I can not log in to access my downloads...on the log in page i type in my email and password and I click the log in button but it does not register that I clicked it..there is a little pop up in the corner that I can not see fully... it say something like " This site key is not enabled for the invisible captcha." ...not sure if it is a site issue or a computer issue since my computer did update recently.
    any ideas how I can resolve the issue?
    Thanks!

Default Re: Login in woes

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieAnnie View Post
    I can not log in to access my downloads...on the log in page i type in my email and password and I click the log in button but it does not register that I clicked it..there is a little pop up in the corner that I can not see fully... it say something like " This site key is not enabled for the invisible captcha." ...not sure if it is a site issue or a computer issue since my computer did update recently.
    any ideas how I can resolve the issue?
    Thanks!
    Hm, it may be a website problem. We just received a phone call about this, too. We will try to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Update: It should now be fixed!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

perfect, logged in thanks!
    You guys are speedy