Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: NLE classes

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Foristell, MO
    Posts
    622

    Default NLE classes

    Good morning!

    I'm wondering when the days and times the NLE classes will be released?

    Thank you,
    Katie

    2017/2018 Fifth year homeschooling, Fourth with MP
    DS 13: MP 8, E. Greek MPOA: Henle, Logic II, Alg I, MS Comp II
    DD 10: MP 5A, E. Greek
    DD 7: Mix of SC2, MP1
    Twin DD's 4: MP K

    "God doesn't look at how much we do, but with how much love we do it" -St. Teresa of Calcutta

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    271

    Default Re: NLE classes

    Hi Katie,

    I will follow up with Mrs. Strickland; normally she gets me those dates sometime in the Fall so I don't have it yet, but I'll see if I can get them.

    Thank you!

    Scott Piland
    Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Foristell, MO
    Posts
    622

    Default Re: NLE classes

    Quote Originally Posted by spiland View Post
    Hi Katie,

    I will follow up with Mrs. Strickland; normally she gets me those dates sometime in the Fall so I don't have it yet, but I'll see if I can get them.

    Thank you!

    Scott Piland
    Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy
    Hello!
    Just checking in to see if those days and times for the NLE classes have been solidified yet.
    Thanks,
    Katie

    2017/2018 Fifth year homeschooling, Fourth with MP
    DS 13: MP 8, E. Greek MPOA: Henle, Logic II, Alg I, MS Comp II
    DD 10: MP 5A, E. Greek
    DD 7: Mix of SC2, MP1
    Twin DD's 4: MP K

    "God doesn't look at how much we do, but with how much love we do it" -St. Teresa of Calcutta

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,643

    Default Re: NLE classes

    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Hello!
    Just checking in to see if those days and times for the NLE classes have been solidified yet.
    Thanks,
    Good morning,

    We just finalized the dates this morning! Here's the link: 2018 NLE Prep Classes.

    I am so sorry it took this long. If you have any other questions, please let us know via a follow-up post or by emailing onlineacademy@memoriapress.com.
    Michael
    Memoria Press

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    634

    Default Re: NLE classes

    I'm so grateful for the link you posted, Michael! When I tried to get to registration for the classes via the MPOA website, by going to Spring 2018 classes --> NLE, it showed all registration as "closed". Is that just me?

    At any rate, the link you posted is working well. Thank you again!
    Ana, mama to
    ds A, 6th grade
    ds N, 2nd grade

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,643

    Default Re: NLE classes

    Quote Originally Posted by serendipitous journey View Post
    I'm so grateful for the link you posted, Michael! When I tried to get to registration for the classes via the MPOA website, by going to Spring 2018 classes --> NLE, it showed all registration as "closed". Is that just me?

    At any rate, the link you posted is working well. Thank you again!
    You're welcome! Classes are definitely still open, and I am unable to reproduce the error you reported. If it happens again, would you copy and paste the web address and email it to onlineacademy@memoriapress.com so we can track down what's happening?
    Michael
    Memoria Press

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    634

    Default Re: NLE classes

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    You're welcome! Classes are definitely still open, and I am unable to reproduce the error you reported. If it happens again, would you copy and paste the web address and email it to onlineacademy@memoriapress.com so we can track down what's happening?
    sure thing! emailing you now. Probably I'm just reading something wrong ...
    Ana, mama to
    ds A, 6th grade
    ds N, 2nd grade

Similar Threads

  1. MP online classes
    By KF2000 in forum 9-12 Curriculum Board
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2014, 10:38 AM
  2. on line summer classes
    By mollie in forum K-8 Curriculum Board
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 06:12 PM
  3. Are there on line classes today?
    By mollie in forum K-8 Curriculum Board
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 10:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •