Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makinmemories
    • Mar 2015

Christian Studies 1: Test 1

I couldn't see that this had already been posted and I'm getting around to posting it late myself but...

In Christian Studies 1, Test 1 Vocabulary, the choice box gives the word, "sacred," as the answer for #9 (snake). The answer key has "serpent," listed as the answer, however "sacred" is the only word left to choose from for the students (listed on both the test and answer key vocabulary box). On a happy note, it was also a test of paying attention to a rather small detail and opportunity to think outside the box!
  • Michael
    • Feb 2012

Re: Christian Studies 1: Test 1

Originally posted by makinmemories
    I couldn't see that this had already been posted and I'm getting around to posting it late myself but...

In Christian Studies 1, Test 1 Vocabulary, the choice box gives the word, "sacred," as the answer for #9 (snake). The answer key has "serpent," listed as the answer, however "sacred" is the only word left to choose from for the students (listed on both the test and answer key vocabulary box). On a happy note, it was also a test of paying attention to a rather small detail and opportunity to think outside the box!
    Yes, we need to remove "sacred" from the box and replace it with "serpent, to match what was taught in Lesson 2. Thank you for catching this!

Comment

Working...