Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mamabearjd
    • Jan 2013

Planning Multiple Levels

Has anyone had an "a-ha!" solution in planning for multiple levels?

I wish (wish wish wish) that I could just purchase the core guides and my children could check it off each day....but some are working ahead/working with siblings/reading literature out of sequence, etc. I have a few who really need a checklist so they can see where they are and where they are going, and aren't visually fans of mom marking their list up! Last year I dabbled with OneNote, making a spreadsheet grid for each week. I was pretty pleased with it except that I struggle with formatting issues on the page.

Anyone else have ideas? I did purchase the lesson plan templates from MP and used those for a while, but wound up preferring my OneNote solution. Maybe there is a way to import the pdf into the one note program, though I'm not sure that helps in any way.

anyone else brainstorming on this?
    Michelle
    Michelle

2017-2018
    9th grade MPOA diploma program
    7th grade MP materials (mostly 7A/8 track, a mix because we have grouped subjects with sibs in the past)
    4th grade MP core (thinking about grading up to 4A this summer)
    2nd grade MP core
    3 year old who reminds us to play and snuggle
    Veritas et Fides
  • pickandgrin
    • Jun 2012

Re: Planning Multiple Levels

Back in my "I shall not share my curriculum manual with my kids" day, I made an Excel spreadsheet with as much fixed type in it as I could get, then printed and filled in with pencil things like page numbers week to week. Over the year I kept adding more and more type to save time on writing. Perhaps a solution like that would work for you?
    Festina lentē,
    Jessica P

'23-'24 • 14th year HSing • 12th year MP
    DS Hillsdale '26, English Major/Classics Minor
    DD 12th • HLN, Latin online, DE, Hillsdale '28
    DD 9th • HLN, Latin online, & Home
    DS 6th • HLN & Home
    Me • Lukeion Latin 3 online

Teaching Third Form Latin and co-directing @
    Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School, est. 2016

"Most people overestimate what they can accomplish in one year and underestimate what they can accomplish in five." -Mrs. Cheryl Lowe

Comment

Working...