• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spiland
    Director, MPOA
    • Jun 2008

Welcome to the Online Academy Forum!

Welcome!

We're glad to now have a forum specifically for Memoria Press Online Academy questions! This is a forum for existing, new, and potential families in our Online Academy. Please feel free to post your questions here. For starters, our main website is memoriapressacademy.com, where you'll find information on topics like:

How to register
    Available classes
    Helpful FAQ articles
    Our upcoming Diploma Program
    Faculty

There are many other helpful links when you visit memoriapressacademy.com, so please feel free to click around the site and let us know if you have questions. If you'd like to email me personally, you can do so by sending an email to [email protected].

Thank you!

Scott Piland
    Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy
    (877) 745-8866
    [email protected]
    Last edited by Mitchell L. Holley; 05-10-2022, 10:35 AM.
  • Emmy❤️
    • Jul 2023

I do have a question.I am a homeshooled student of Memoria press and use esa/classwallet to pay for the curriculum and classes.But it takes quite a while for it to be approved.We put it in the cart and send it in for someone from classwallet to approve and than the order is placed for the curriculum,this usually takes a few months.An alternate way is to use the card connected to my esa account to pay for the classes and this is immediate.But the problem is even though Memoria press accepts classwallet it’s merchant code does not except the card.This poses problems for me if I would like to do classes online because by the time it gets approved the classes would be full and not enrolling anymore.

Comment

• pschaeffer
      Administrator
      • Oct 2011

Hi Emmy, please call our office and we can do some testing on this. The number is 502-855-4838. We are changing our merchant processor, so I'd like to test and see if the card will work that way. We'd love to make it possible for you to take our classes.
      Paul Schaeffer
      --
      Academy Director
      Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

Working...