No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
6 results in 0.0060 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Hi! Michelle! I will definitely call, but it looks like the same video was uploaded for Week 27, Day 1 in both the old and new edition lessons.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Melashar
    started a topic FSR new edition video lesson Week 27, Day 1

FSR new edition video lesson Week 27, Day 1

Good morning!

I've tried the search function to see if this has been addressed, but had no luck.

We are using the new edition FSR videos (Which we love! I have learned so much myself watching Michelle teach.). I was previewing the Week 27, Day 1 video (Book D, pp. 22-23, intro...
    See more | Go to post

• Any updates planned for the 3rd grade core?

I am considering purchasing the 3rd grade core this month (for next fall), in light of the increased costs and, of course, because I need a reason to order something to get the calendar! 😉

Are updates being planned for any of the main 3rd grade books or the CM itself in the coming months...
    See more | Go to post

• Hi!

We are bilingual English/Russian. We're going on our third year with MP, this pass year using Jr.K (5-day) for the first time, along with 1st grade for my oldest. If my daughter hadn't been adamant about doing school like her big brother, we probably wouldn't have done Jr.K and simply...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Reposting my question, as I think it got lost in the approval process.

In the latest Curriculum manual for 2nd Grade, under the very first assignment for math it says that the Memoria Math Review is "(Located in the Appendix of the Curriculum Manual)". The only math-related things...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• In the latest Curriculum manual for 2nd Grade, under the very first assignment for math it says that the Memoria Math Review is "(Located in the Appendix of the Curriculum Manual)". The only math-related things in the appendix that I can find are Mathematics Enrichment, Add/Sub Families, Triplets,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X