Collapse
6 results in 0.0069 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• ChrissieK
    replied to We Never Feel Finished
    I appreciate the thoughtful feedback and suggestions. They are very helpful and encouraging.

The idea of having a wrap up time is very appealing. It is discouraging to work all day only to come home after practice and have to finish an assignment so Mom can check her box. For the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ChrissieK
    replied to We Never Feel Finished
    I am happy to provide a little more information. I tend to be a wordy girl and tried to not inundate with too many details.

Our family is not new to homeschool. We have four children and have made educational choices year to year, child to child.

My daughter was homeschooled...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ChrissieK; 10-01-2021, 11:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ChrissieK
    started a topic We Never Feel Finished

We Never Feel Finished

Good morning all,

I am hoping to receive some suggestions and encouragement concerning my eighth grade daughter. We made the swap to MP this year, and I have to say that I absolutely love this curriculum. I continue to be impressed by how well the content is organized and how each subject...
    See more | Go to post

• Thanks for the response. It certainly clarifies, and I love receiving permission to let it go.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Latin Christiana History Clarification

I started preparing to teach Latin Christiana today. As a new MP user I am a little confused about the History/Geography portion of the lesson plans. It seems to provide questions that come from Famous Men of Rome. When I look ahead to next year I see that is planned for 5th grade. Should I be using...
    See more | Go to post

• ChrissieK
    replied to Who is coming?
    Good afternoon all, this is my very first post on the forum. I am planning to come Sunday through Tuesday and am beyond excited! Although this is our 14th year homeschooling, this is our first year with MP. I will be teaching cores 8 and 4 modified for first time users....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X