Collapse
4 results in 0.0043 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Mollyslavik
    replied to First Form Latin - Again
    I spoke to MP this morning. They are out of Glenn DVDs, but are working to get the streaming option available for purchase as an upgrade by next week. They said it should be very similar and they only changed because many people complained Glenn was too fast. The new DVD instructor may be too slow...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Mollyslavik
    replied to First Form Latin - Again
    Will the old DVDs with Glenn follow the new edition of First Form Latin? We just purchased First Form and my kids are having a hard time sticking with the Latin instructor on the DVD. Could I buy an old DVD with Glenn and would it still follow along the workbook of lesson?

I have no...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I Have a 3rd and 5th grader and we are using Memoria Press. I am planning to use Rod and Staff English for grammar since my kids have had very little. I’ve read that it is written for classroom use so I can skip some of the practice problems if its too much.

We are also doing First...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• When you talk about IEW units 1-4, is that the book All Things Fun and Fascinating or something else? I'm new to all of this. I have a 3rd and 5th grader coming from private school to homeschool this year. I don't think either have had much grammar at all.

For 5th and 3rd graders,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X