No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
8 results in 0.0119 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• THANK YOU for making these!!!! I'm very thankful for this community and for your generosity.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Meg+3
    started a topic 4th grade quizzes 3 & 4?

4th grade quizzes 3 & 4?

The 4th grade curriculum manual (NU) is telling me to give 4th grade math quizzes 3 & 4 this week, but they are not in the 4th grade reproducibles or in the back of the manual. Quizzes jump from quiz 2 to quiz 5. Any ideas?
    See more | Go to post

• I need to be able to "like" posts. This one would get a big red heart!! <3 <3 <3 Also, I've decided we need to be friends KF2000. I need to bask in the overflow of your wisdom....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thank you SO much for all this wonderful advice! I love these ideas. We will be getting dressed/hair done every day, and I will definitely be getting up before anyone else. I also realized (esp at Sodalitas) that I will be doing NOTHING else during our school day. I think it will free me from the idea...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Meg+3
    started a topic Building a well-ordered homeschool

Building a well-ordered homeschool

I am a first time homeschooling mom this year (was actually feeling called in October, but Covid pushed us over the edge). This conference was amazing! I had already been watching previous Sodalitas talks online, but the question and answer feature was so helpful! I loved Leigh Lowe's talk, but not...
    See more | Go to post

• Meg+3
    replied to How to pair IEW and CC Fables
    I love the idea of keeping them together! Are you recommending that we only do units 1-4 of IEW, and do those units 2 years in a row? Or should we do all units of IEW 2 times through? Or complete all units of IEW once, slowly over a 2 year period?

I am planning to use MP for everything...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Meg+3
    replied to How to pair IEW and CC Fables
    Abigail,

This makes a lot of sense, and was actually my plan from the beginning. THANK YOU for taking the time to help me navigate unfamiliar territory. I just need some clarification: when you say complete IEW 1-4, do you mean grades 1-4? Are there 4 levels of IEW (I am only aware of levels...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Meg+3
    started a topic How to pair IEW and CC Fables

How to pair IEW and CC Fables

I have just pulled my soon-to-be 4th and 2nd graders out of public school, and have chosen to use full MP cores for the coming year. I am grateful for all the wisdom on this forum and in the articles!

Given the popularity of IEW and the many who sing its praises for reluctant writers, as...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X