Collapse
8 results in 0.0054 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Trasity Shores
    replied to Catching up, help!
    My kids in K-2 are not using the full MP curriculum for those grades. K and 1 are combined together as my kindergartener is really advanced and handles the same 1st grade work load no problem. My older two in 4 and 5 are working separately on the full MP curriculum for those grades. Those two made...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Trasity Shores
    started a topic Catching up, help!

Catching up, help!

I am coming out of a rough patch with illness while also healing from a car wreck (plus, the time out for so many appointments and doctor visits). As a result, our school time has suffered. I'm the sole educator at home, my husband works an 8-5 job on weekdays, and I have no outside help during the...
    See more | Go to post

• Tanya,

Yes! That helps, thank you!...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Suggested Schedule for 4th grade?

Hello,

I found the suggested schedule at the front of the 5th grade curriculum manual to be extremely helpful. I do not see one in my 4th grade manual, but perhaps I'm missing it? Does anyone have a layout similar to the suggested 5th schedule where I can see which subjects are taught...
    See more | Go to post

• Trasity Shores
    started a topic Lesson times

Lesson times

I have a 4th grader and 3rd grader. Could anyone help me with how long (how many minutes) we should be spending on each subject? We have Latin, math, grammar, composition, spelling, literature, classical studies, Christian studies, science and geography.
    See more | Go to post

• Trasity Shores
    started a topic Flash card organization

Flash card organization

I have the 3rd and 4th grade curriculum kits. Feels like we're drowning in flash cards. Any tips for organization? I'm not happy with them in ziploc bags at the moment. I thought about pencil boxes but feel there has to be a better solution that's a closer fit!
    See more | Go to post

• Trasity Shores
    started a topic Arithmetic question

Arithmetic question

I have a child new to third grade - and we are completely new to MP. She is relying on being able to glance at the "blossom charts" on the wall for answering her problems. Is that ok, or should I take them down when it's work time? I found that when the charts are not up, she glances around...
    See more | Go to post

• Trasity Shores
    replied to Large family schedules
    I have a practical tip that helped me. Take a sheet of lined notebook paper. Outside of the left margin, write the time in half-hour intervals from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed. Next, on the page lines add in your set meal times, snack times, or anything else that has a firm time...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X