8 results in 0.0114 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• reginawashington
    started a topic 4th Grade Timeline

4th Grade Timeline

I asked this in the Facebook groups but haven’t gotten much over there.

I’m noticing (being over halfway done with our 4th Grade year) that the list of events covered in 4th Grade in the Timeline Handbook doesn’t line up with what is scheduled in the 4th Grade curriculum manual. The...
    See more | Go to post

• if you have a 2nd & Charles near you, I have had amazing success finding books on the 3rd grade list for a FRACTION of the price other places are asking, including eBay, and as an added bonus, you can see the condition of the book before buying.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thank you so much Michelle! Yes, we’re coming from Horizons Spelling, and they had a specific page for tests. Looking forward to the change though! Thanks again! ?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 3rd Grade Spelling Workout D Question

This may be a really silly question due to me completely missing something, but for Spelling Workout D for 3rd Grade, where are tests done? Are we just supposed to use our own paper? I don’t see a place for the student to do the test in the workbook, and it’s not expressly stated in the 3rd Grade...
    See more | Go to post

• All Things Fun & Fascinating

Is "All Things Fun & Fascinating" listed in the 3rd Grade manual or is it something you would add in on your own/at your own pace? I can't find much about it except that it is listed under the books included in the 3rd Grade curriculum. I understand there is some type of seminar I would...
    See more | Go to post

• reginawashington
    replied to 3rd Grade Question
    Wow Christine, thank you so much for explaining that! I’m going to save your advice and refer back to it when we start.

My daughter has an October birthday but I think a year younger than your son - she was born in 2012 so turning 8 this year. We started her a year earlier than she would...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• reginawashington
    replied to 3rd Grade Question
    Thank you for the guidance Michelle!

Tanya, I had NO idea! I assumed if we didn’t start with Prima we would both be completely lost. Thank you for telling me that!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• reginawashington
    started a topic 3rd Grade Question

3rd Grade Question

Hi all! I am new to Memoria Press, we will be making the switch from LifePac and I have started researching/ordering. My oldest will start 3rd grade Fall 2020. Being new to classical education, we will be starting with Prima Latina even though Prima is for 2nd grade (since this will be our first time...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X