No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
9 results in 0.0064 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Progress! I told her that she has to write to go to 1st grade and asked if she was ready to write. She said yes. Of course we have had this discussion before and it hasn't stuck but we will see.
    Thank you!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• No. She just doesn't want to write. I could do up pages of tracing and she would do it no problem.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Camille
    started a topic Kindergardener refuses to write

Kindergardener refuses to write

So what do you do with a child that will trace but refuses to write. Reading is going well, she learns the math facts easily, she just refuses to write in any subject, only trace. I have suggested that we continue in K for another year and give her more time but she desperately wants to go on to 1st....
    See more | Go to post

• Camille
    replied to Plenaries- Virtual
    They were not originally planning to have sodalitas plenaries live but are adjusting and we should have live access this afternoon.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Camille
    replied to School Uniforms
    Yes!
    My daughter loves the jumper and blouse we ordered from you for kindergarten this year. I would use a MP polo for causal use, park days etc.
    I would happily pay more to have our "homeschool name or initials" embroidered on a few pieces.
    Thank you for helping us homeschoolers...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Camille
    replied to Don’t let the perfect...
    Bless you, that was exactly what I needed to hear.
    I am trying to figure out how I am going to do all this as a 100% disabled army veteran. I know that there are days that I can't get out of bed but I still want to give my daughter the best education I can. It is nice to know that there are other...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I loved "Early Childhood Years: How to Get Them Ready." I can't wait to watch it again with my husband by my side. It had a lot of information that I think will really help us get our daughter ready for both Kindergarten and life in general.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Camille
    replied to Jr-K How strict to be?
    Thank you for all the wonderful suggestions! It is a delicate balance isn't it? Trying to encourage kids to stretch a bit while not pushing them until frustration.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Camille
    started a topic Jr-K How strict to be?

Jr-K How strict to be?

I have a 4, turning 5 in October, daughter who loves doing school... on her terms. Aside from making sure she has her letter names and sounds, her numbers, reading to her a lot, and cutting/crafts to strengthen her hands, is there anything else I should really be focusing on this coming school year?...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X