No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
4 results in 0.0053 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• We are switching to MP and I have a 10 year-old born in June, as well as an 8 year old (who's working at the same level or a little higher than his brother), a 5/6 year old, and a 3 year old.

After calling and speaking with an MP representative, we are using the 4th Grade for New Users,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kristen Baddeley
    replied to Can I use MP??
    Okay I have a couple remaining questions, for anyone who can help.

1.) If I am planning on doing math, writing and possibly spelling separate from MP plans, do I buy the full curriculum guide still, or just individual lesson plans by subject?

2.). For starting Grades 5 and...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kristen Baddeley
    replied to Can I use MP??
    Thank you so much for your responses! To clarify, their grades NEXT year will be Grade 5, Grade 3, and Grade 1. We've never used Primary Arts of Language, my 1st grade DS will be using it next year for Writing in his co-op. I use The Ordinary Parents' Guide to Teaching Reading, and it's going well,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kristen Baddeley
    started a topic Can I use MP??

Can I use MP??

I am pouring over these boards and falling in love with MP! I have been using The Well Trained Mind methods and curriculum from the beginning, but I'm missing something... A richness in ideas and literature. My husband and I are in agreement that we don't think history should be the CENTER of the curriculum,...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X