No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
238 results in 0.0708 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• They are using Bien Dit! for French 1 with the workbook, and they're using the same book but level 2 for next year.

My daughter says that it's not as clear as the Forms (what is??), but she's been very successful with French this year. She says it's a piece of cake compared to Latin. ...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Well, the French is an interesting story. I found out a friend-of-a-friend was teaching a local group of 3-4 French students and I totally invited ourselves into their class. This is VERY unlike my personality, but I took chance. Turns out it's been a great fit for her with just 3 other students!...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Just an update here as we finish up the school year in just a couple of weeks.

My daughter and I did complete the last unit of Second Form after just a few days of review and then headed on to Third. We have completed through Lesson 23, which I consider to be a monumental success with...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MamaHill
    started a topic Blank Third Form Grammar Questions

Blank Third Form Grammar Questions

Where can I find a blank version of the Third Form Grammar Questions located in the workbook?

Does such a thing exist?

Thank you!
    Lauren
    See more | Go to post

• Traditional Logic I and II on the transcript

Do you combine Traditional Logic I and II under one comprehensive logic course on your child's transcript? Or do you list them as two separate courses?

I'm trying to determine if I need to combine that for one grade/one high school credit, or keep the grades and 1/2 credits separate....
    See more | Go to post

• MamaHill
    replied to Lesson Plans
    Yes! This is a great option! My little girls have participated in Vita Baeta this year and it has been such a blessing to our family, both in time and money.

Sadly, the class for Cicero/Augustine is on Thursday afternoons and my children have a standing commitment with my daddy each Thursday....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MamaHill
    replied to Lesson Plans
    I completely understand!! Thank you for taking the time to reply!
    Lauren...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MamaHill
    replied to Lesson Plans
    Cheryl in CA Thank you for posting your lesson plans! Are you teaching this at home this year? I'm trying to determine if I can tackle this at home with my senior next year.

I have never read it, so I'll need to do it over the summer. I see that Great Courses has a series of lectures...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I know this is an older thread, but I wanted to say thank you to Mary for leaving the link to the "easier" version. I have no frame of reference at all for Josephus, so I personally need a bit of background. I tried starting Wars of the Jews and pre-read so I could discuss with my 9th grader,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MamaHill
    replied to World History
    My son completed Geo III (he had not done I or II) in 10th grade. He did not do the Robinson Project, but I assigned him at least 1 and sometimes 2 from the Honors Section in the back.

I gave him a 1/2 credit, according to the advice from HSLDA.

But if you go the Geo III...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thank you both! This is just what I needed to know.
    Signing her up!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Classical Studies III (Greek Tragedies) Workload

Can anyone comment on the workload for MPOA's Classical Studies III class? My daughter would like to take this, but I don't want to overload her with work.

If your child has taken this class, what did the weekly workload look like? Are there weekly quizzes or projects? Is it a comparable...
    See more | Go to post

• I am sorry to not come back to this thread. I didn't receive notifications that there were more replies. 🤷‍♀️

Thank you all for your replies and suggestions. Without reading what you wrote, Dorinda, I decided to do a 1 week review of Second Form Unit V this coming week as we...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MamaHill
    started a topic Third Form Latin Lesson Plans

Third Form Latin Lesson Plans

I have the 7M Curriculum Guide from this year (purchased in Feb with free shipping), which contains the Third Form Lesson plans. Are these the most current Third Form plans available?

I seem to recall a forum conversation where the plans were updated, but I ignored it at the time since...
    See more | Go to post

• MamaHill
    replied to 8th Grade Christian Studies
    We just finished Ancient World with my daughter this past year for 8th grade. While it didn't involve actual Bible study (we do that in our morning time anyway), it was so incredibly value for understanding the Old Testament.

She learned and made so many connections, as did I.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X