No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
9 results in 0.0081 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Well I guess I haven't been following quite like you. We were alternating pages, so today we tried switching off paragraphs. That helped A LOT! I suppose I was feelings stressed he wasn't coming up with answers like in the teacher's book. So, I just let him answer the question today. If "the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Elizabeth86
    started a topic Should we drop back to 2nd grade

Should we drop back to 2nd grade

I'll do my best to include all details, if you have questions feel free to ask.

My son is 7 and will turn 8 on September 30th. Many states consider him a 2nd grader, but our state has him being a 3rd grader. I do not use all Memoria Press. I have recently discovered it and we are trying...
    See more | Go to post

• Elizabeth86
    started a topic Order of Lit Guides

Order of Lit Guides

I do not use all Memoria Press, but I am using the third grade literature guides for next school year. I am also going to be doing introduction to composition. I didn't buy lesson plans. We will work through at our pace. I am wondering if we should read the do the literature guides in the same order...
    See more | Go to post

• Elizabeth86
    started a topic Latin

Latin

I am planning for our 3rd grade year next year. We have not learned latin before. Do we do what is suggested for second grade first. What about grammar, I don't see anything for 2nd. Am I supposed to do What is for 're grade for grammar? Sorry just feeling a bit lost.
    See more | Go to post

• Elizabeth86
    started a topic grade level question

grade level question

I see that for instance the literature guides for grade 3 says they are for grades 3-4. My son will be a 3rd grader according to the public schools in the fall, but if he had been born 21 hours later he would be considered a 2nd grader by the public schools. He will be 7 2 full months of his third...
    See more | Go to post

• Elizabeth86
    replied to Language Arts Subjects
    Thank you for your reply. So, is the amount of time for latin and grammar involve the teacher the whole time? Do you schedule the literature guides, grammar/latin, spelling, handwriting and composition all 5 days a week ?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Elizabeth86
    started a topic Language Arts Subjects

Language Arts Subjects

I posted a while back about being new to mp. I was drawn in by the literature guides and now I have decided to use introduction to composition. I was going to use rod and staff spelling, but may switch to spelling workout. I'm pretty much sold on all language subjects with mp. I am satisfied with...
    See more | Go to post

• New to MP Questions about getting started

I have recently become drawn to Memoria Press products. I have not used any yet, but I was looking to get the lit guides for my son's 3rd grade year next year. I had planned to use Writing and & Rhetoric, I hadn't really looked at what MP had for writing . I see they have Introduction to Composition...
    See more | Go to post

• Elizabeth86
    started a topic New to homeschool

New to homeschool

Hi there. I am homeschooling my first son for his first year of school. We have kept K pretty light and I'm already thinking ahead for 1st grade because I have the hardest time choosing curriculum. I recently heard about Story Time Treasures and I think it looks great! I'm not sure if he will be...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X