Search Result

Collapse
108 results in 0.0426 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Robinson Map Geography III

I am a little confused about what is expected in Geography III for the Robinson Map Projections. When a student is asked to draw Europe, for example, are they just supposed to draw basically the size and shape of Europe on the blank map? I’ve attached some pictures for reference. I guess it would...
    See more | Go to post

• KariE
    started a topic Geography II Unit 3 Review

Geography II Unit 3 Review

Our student book is missing p. 67 in the teacher manual. It is part of the Unit 3 Final Review. I’ve included a picture of what the missing page looks like in the teacher manual. This book was purchased this past summer....
    See more | Go to post

• Thank you Bonnie. My student is in 2nd form Latin. I know EGR IV is specifically tied to concepts learned in 3rd form Latin so maybe it would be better for us to hold off on this grammar until next year? The only information given about complementary infinitives is Grammar Question 70. "A complementary...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I also have a question about Practice C on p. 24. I am confused as why #3 wouldn’t be a complementary infinitive because “to eat” is necessary for the meaning of the sentence. “It is important to eat a healthy breakfast each morning.”

Also #4 and #7 - I’m not sure why they...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by KariE; 10-15-2020, 05:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KariE
    started a topic EGR IV Question

EGR IV Question

#5 on p. 23 under Practice A says it’s is a linking verb in the teacher manual. Wouldn’t this be a helping verb?...
    See more | Go to post

• KariE
    started a topic Geography II Lesson 6 misspellings

Geography II Lesson 6 misspellings

We have the Geography II first edition text (purchased this last summer) and just noticed in lesson 6 p. 20 that there are a couple misspellings. It should be the Garamantes (not Garamentes) people and foggaras (not foggares)....
    See more | Go to post

• KariE
    started a topic Geography II p. 17

Geography II p. 17

On p. 17 under the Unit 1 Review how is the student supposed to know is that the major city the answer key is wanting is Cape Town? It just has a 4 on South Africa and asks for major city so that could be several different answers....
    See more | Go to post

• First Form Latin Review p. 49 Worksheet 2

Are there any corrections for the First Form Latin Review Book? Im sorry if there are, but I couldn’t find them. I had a specific question about the translation on p. 49 problem 2. The answer key says “The second farmer was not afraid to respond.” Should this be “has not been afraid” because...
    See more | Go to post

• KariE
    started a topic Geography II Missing Flashcards

Geography II Missing Flashcards

I was sorting through my Geography flashcards for Geography II and I am missing Greenland and US Virgin Islands. Is my set incomplete or are these countries not included in the set? Sorry if this has been addressed before. I tried to search the forum, but couldn't find the answer. Thanks!
    See more | Go to post

• KariE
    replied to King Arthur Quiz Key
    Thank you Tanya! Is there anywhere to find the corrections for books with errors when you purchase a book before it’s been reprinted?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• KariE
    started a topic King Arthur Quiz Key

King Arthur Quiz Key

The King Arthur Teacher Key p. 97 for Book II, Chapters 1-4 under multiple choice #10 the answer is incorrect. It has a. Gareth (who Lady Liones marries) but should be b. Garheris according to p. 166-167 in King Arthur and in p. 9 Of the student guide under Family Tree. Sorry if this has already been...
    See more | Go to post

• KariE
    replied to EGR Memorization Tips
    Thanks Jessica, I feel like it’s kind of unrealistic with all of our work for Latin as well, but don’t want something to be missed along the way. There are a lot of great rules in there. Most of them sadly, I never knew!...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• KariE
    started a topic EGR III p. 59

EGR III p. 59

Practice B #8 underlines the verb as law, but it should be protects in that sentence....
    See more | Go to post

• KariE
    Yes, we do use the student guide as well....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• KariE
    I didn’t realize Flashcards existed! I just have the Green EGR book with all the recitation in it. So I see where it says in the manual to “review recitation” but how far back are we expected to review? Just the book we are currently on or all the books? Jennifer when you say units do you mean...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X