No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
500 results in 0.0593 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• The publisher sold it. It must go with the book of tests also by the publisher.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I know there was a book of tests, and I had assumed the answer key went with that, but if HLS used it I thought maybe I had missed something. The answer key has answers to 60+ tests and it does not match the ones in the front.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I bought the Answer Key to Tests several years ago, and have never been able to figure out where the tests are located. I assumed they were in one of the many teacher resources that went with the book that I did not purchase. Did I miss them somewhere?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jenniferjb
    replied to Classics I in Seventh Grade
    Are you asking if she would be required to take CS I/II again in high school if she completed them in 7th or 8th grade? My daughter just moved on to the next class when she started high school. I was surprised to see CS I/II listed on her transcript, but I bet they would remove them if you didn't want...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jenniferjb
    replied to Classics I in Seventh Grade
    My daughter completed CS I in 7th and CS II in 8th grade, and both courses are listed on her MPOA transcript as high school credit. She did also complete CS III & CS IV, but all were on the transcript.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• When the kids were younger, I would write all the definitions from the TG on the board in random order, and then my kids would figure out the word from context, choosing one of the answers on the board.

The upper level lit guides have the definition bank in a box above the vocabulary.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jenniferjb
    replied to Henle after Third Form??
    Then clearly I just missed Mueller having been included. Thanks!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jenniferjb
    I wonder if that is new. I ordered the AP materials last year because my daughter was originally registered for the class and I only got Virgil. I see now that Caesar is on the booklist for next year....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jenniferjb
    Ah yes, that is the missing piece at MPOA. They do not offer Mueller's Caesar - either you take Henle II with modified Caesar or you jump into Henle II with original Caesar. I do wish they offered Advanced Caesar, but I am excited to see the new Henle II materials. I am wondering if we can do it on...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jenniferjb
    So what is "the next year's work?" I am getting confused with the changes I see at MPOA and the differences that already existed between MPOA / HLS / MP Homeschool. Can you clarify what the next steps are and what needs to be accomplished before moving on to the next step?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• We have never done writing with Schole, but we have done science (meets 3X) and we have done math at MPOA (meets 3X). There is good and bad to meeting more frequently. Meeting three times a week is nice because smaller bits of material are presented, and the class meetings are shorter. The class flows...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ISBN 9780618643479
    This is the Study & Solutions Guide which I believe is intended for the student so it has answers to the odd problems. I've not been able to get my hands on anything more than that, but evens are rarely assigned.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jenniferjb
    started a topic Logic Question

Logic Question

In the first lecture of the Traditional Logic I streaming videos, Martin mentions that Cheryl wanted a plan of the most important chapters to cover in logic if you could not get to all of them. Do you have that list? I see that on the Upper School Curriculum document that TL II is pared down to chapters...
    See more | Go to post

• jenniferjb
    started a topic Great Gatsby

Great Gatsby

Any update on the release of the Great Gatsby guides?
    See more | Go to post

• jenniferjb
    replied to World History
    Kolbe lists their 9th & 10th grades histories as "World History I - Greece" and "World History II - Rome". So maybe I will just add Geography III (especially given that I have it sitting on the shelf), although I may upgrade to a more detailed atlas. The honors activities look...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by jenniferjb; 02-26-2022, 10:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X