Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Jujudalu
    started a topic Online academy

Online academy

Hello

I thought I posted this message earlier today but when I returned to see if there was a reply I couldn't see it posted. So, please excuse me if this is a double post or the earlier one appears later.

My question relates to the Online Academy. What content is added...
    See more | Go to post

• Jujudalu
    started a topic Online Academy

Online Academy

Hello

I wanted to ask a general question about the Online Academy. How much is added to the courses online over that which is in the student guides? For example, the literature courses, compared to completing the student and teacher guides independently, how much extra content is provided...
    See more | Go to post

• Good morning Tanya

Thanks for clearing that up. My confusion came from the fact that there is the odd discussion question scattered through the chapters in the Trojan Guide.

Thanks again.

Julia
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Trojan War Key to Discussion Questions

Hello

I am wondering if there is a misprint in the Trojan War Teacher Guide. I am looking for the key to the discussion questions mentioned in the literature guidelines. I just can't find it at the back of the guide. Is there a key available?

Also, are the discussion questions...
    See more | Go to post

• Jujudalu
    replied to English Grammar I
    Thank you

Paul,

Thank you for your timely and detailed reply. It certainly did help.

Kind regards

Julia
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jujudalu
    started a topic English Grammar I

English Grammar I

Hello Tanya

Is it possible to see a Table of Contents for this book? I see that the sample relates to Farmer Boy. I was wondering if it progresses through the 3rd grade literature set.

I gather that this book is currently not scheduled in the 3rd grade package. Are the...
    See more | Go to post

• Jujudalu
    replied to NAC Desk strips
    Latin Charts

Fantastic!! Please let me know when they are available for order.

Kind regards

Julia...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jujudalu
    replied to NAC Desk strips
    Latin Charts

Hello Tanya

A somewhat related thought: Could the Latin Charts not also be produced on card stock to be more homeschooler friendly in size.

Kindest regards

Julia
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jujudalu
    replied to Junior K
    Junior K samples

Hello Tanya

I was wondering if you received a message I sent to your email asking for samples of the junior K, a listing of what it contains and and any supplemental or suggested resources. I am sure you are very busy so it may just be that you haven't...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jujudalu
    started a topic 7th Grade Package

7th Grade Package

Hello Tanya

What sort of time frame do you have for offering a complete 7th grade package?

Kindest regards

Julia
    See more | Go to post

• Jujudalu
    replied to Junior K
    It's almost the end of December...

Hello Tanya

I hope you had a lovely Christmas. You said to ask you about the Junior K program at the end of December. Any news yet?

Kindest regards

Julia
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jujudalu
    replied to Spanish Course
    Breaking the Barrier Spanish

Tanya,

Have you looked at Breaking the Barrier Spanish? It is a grammar-based program.

Kind regards

Julia
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jujudalu
    started a topic Junior K

Junior K

Hello Tanya

Any news about the Junior K program? I keep looking for it on the home page but haven't spotted it yet. Have I missed it?

No pressure, of course :-)

Julia
    See more | Go to post

• Jujudalu
    replied to Samples?
    Classical Comp and more.

Thank you Tanya for answering my question with respect to the Beta books. It is great to know that MP will replace books in Beta format. I must admit that I have thought twice in the past about purchasing Beta books or waiting until the books are published in...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jujudalu
    replied to Samples?
    Hello Tanya

Does the above discussion mean that the third grade grammar and pre-K curriculum will initially only be available in Beta form?

Does MP have a system whereby people who purchase your program in Beta can "upgrade" to the finished book. The presentation...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X