Search Result

Collapse
6 results in 0.0063 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Re: Help with Toddler and management

I haven’t read all the responses, yet (but will come back for encouragement of my own!!).

I have 7 kids under 11, in the middle of morning sickness (and a bad cold!) with number 8.

My standards for school aren’t lower,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Re: OT: Kristin Lavransdatter discussion

" And her realization at the end that God was always with her, that He had never abandoned her...was beautiful. That is more about God (and how good He is), than it is about Kristin."

Yes, yes, and yes!! Definitely the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Lavran's and Rangfrid's relationship was very special, too. Lavrans seems the ideal man, but not to his wife. The scene where they reconcile and come to an understanding after many years of pain on her side is very poignant to me. I came to a similar...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

"And honestly, Erlend was probably my favorite character - especially combined with Lavrans. I think they are both examples of very manly men, but show some of the vastly different personalities men have. They both loved sincerely, just...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

I read KL in March and spent much time trying to find a good discussion online, to almost no avail. I have outright asked literary types if they've read it, just so we can talk a bit about it. I'm so happy to have found this thread!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mrs.hopkins
    started a topic Appreciation Card missing

Appreciation Card missing

Thank you for the Customer Appreciation card I received last week! It is a generous and thoughtful way to thank your customers.

However, I suggest next year putting the cards in an envelope, since the card itself was missing (with apologies from the Post Office). Perhaps the perforation...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X