78 results in 0.0374 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Eshmom
    replied to Algebra DVDs
    Re: Algebra DVDs

Any word on how long the process will take? We're starting up and chose to use the videos instead of enrolling in the online academy for Algebra. My daughter and I are hoping to be able to use them very soon.

Mindy
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Eshmom
    replied to PDF Files
    Re: PDF Files

Ah! So that's what might have happened! I had a long, long list of downloads for guides I bought over the last four years that are now missing in my account since the switch to the new website. When I went to print out tests for this year they were all...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Re: Starting a classical, Christian, MP cottage school...a running dialogue.

Same here! I'm just under two hours away...and I did actually strongly consider it because I know Sarah and knew it would be wonderful! It wasn't my husband who gave me the side eye, though...it...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Re: Starting a classical, Christian, MP cottage school...a running dialogue.

Hi Melanie,

There are two of us (Amy Klein and I) in the Frederick area who are working on this...we have something in the works for a hopeful launch next fall. Feel free to PM...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Re: OT: Your Public Service Announcement

I'm a little slow in doing so, but hope it's not too late to add one of my pet peeves to the conversation. (Actually two, as I just thought of another one after writing the last word of that sentence.

My first one is the incorrect...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Eshmom
    replied to Sodalitas roll call?
    Re: Sodalitas roll call?

I'll be there! I'm so looking forward to this! I felt so refreshed and ready to start the new school year after last year's gathering!

Mindy...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Re: 6A Poetry and Horatius at the Bridge

Phew! That takes a little pressure off. I won't tell her that, though! She'll get a bit lax if I don't keep that standard high. This has been an amazing experience for her. Athletics are not her thing, although she's tried. Dance...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Re: 6A Poetry and Horatius at the Bridge

My daughter is doing something similar to Julie and her daughter. The first day of the week she recites the last three stanzas she memorized the week before. Tuesday-Thursday she learns the three new stanzas. Friday she recites the whole poem....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Eshmom
    replied to Algebra DVDs
    Re: Algebra DVDs

That sounds great! A sample would be awesome! It would help in making my decision. Can't wait to see it!

Thanks Tanya!
    Mindy...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Eshmom
    started a topic Algebra DVDs

Algebra DVDs

Please forgive this question if it has recently been asked. I know that you had completed taping the Algebra I DVDs and were editing them (I believe). Do you have an ETA for their release? I'm trying to decide between enrolling my daughter in the MPOA class or completing the DVDs with her instead....
    See more | Go to post

• Re: I need some advice-Lit for next year

Thanks Tanya! I'll take that as an okay to go ahead with our plan! I've already purchased the DVDs for The Iliad and The Odyssey, and plan on buying them for The Aeneid. I believe you are correct...it will add much interest and variety to our...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Eshmom
    started a topic I need some advice-Lit for next year

I need some advice-Lit for next year

Hello,

My older daughter, a sixth grader, is in 6A for most subjects, but has always been ahead in literature. We started her ahead back when there were no moderated or accelerated program changes, so at that point in time she was considered only one grade level ahead. We are finishing...
    See more | Go to post

• Eshmom
    replied to CC Teacher Guide Question
    Re: CC Teacher Guide Question

I was just going to ask the same question. I have no idea what saddle stitch is either. The level V CC guides I got a few days ago were perfect bound with a spine. So from level VI and up it'll be either spiral or saddle stitch? I'm sorry for what probably...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Eshmom
    replied to CC Teacher Guide Question
    Re: CC Teacher Guide Question

Thank you Tanya! I actually prefer the spiral for the student guide, because as you said, it's much easier for them to write in. I also don't mind if they are different from one year to the next, because my girls keep their own books on their own shelf....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Eshmom
    started a topic CC Teacher Guide Question

CC Teacher Guide Question

Hello!

I placed an order before free shipping was up, and decided to also take advantage of the CC savings when you buy 2 sets. I bought the one we need for next year (CC IV) and the year following (CC V). I received level V set both as perfect bound copies and level IV set both as...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X