Collapse
6 results in 0.0070 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• underdog
    replied to Definition of a Noun
    Good to know. And while I agree that God should be included under "Person," my concern was that some children would move Him from the category of "Person" to "Idea." The reason for my concern is that I've seen a lot of correlation between curricula that use the broader...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• underdog
    started a topic Definition of a Noun

Definition of a Noun

The new definition of noun is "a person, place, thing, or idea" as opposed to the traditional "a person, place, or thing." Isn't an idea a thing? It seems as though adding "idea" to the definition may prompt children to include God under the category of "idea,"...
    See more | Go to post

• underdog
    replied to The History of the Church
    You can find it online here: http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/2501.htm

Obviously, for daily home school use you'd probably want a hard copy...but at least this way you get a free preview.

HTH.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• underdog
    replied to DVDs...a few questions
    Anyone? I'd like more feedback if I'm gonna plop down the $$ for these discs. Why doesn't Memoria Press have a demo on their site so that I can at least have some idea of what I'd be getting?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• underdog
    started a topic DVDs...a few questions

DVDs...a few questions

I am curious as to how the DVD lessons are taught for Prima and LC1. Is there a single lecture per lesson? How long is each lesson? Are the lectures broken down by task so that a student can rewatch only a portion of a lecture?

This is the first year that I am facing the task of teaching...
    See more | Go to post

• underdog
    started a topic HLS grade 12 Latin

HLS grade 12 Latin

On the page for the article "Which Latin Program Is Right for Your Student" is included the Highlands Latin Scope and Sequence. Grade 12 is listed as Christian and Medieval Latin. Which Latin materials are used for this course?

Thanks,
    Jenny
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X