451 results in 0.0658 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• spiland
    replied to Schedule for 2020-21
    Hello,

Sorry the classes you're looking at are TBA, but I should have Classics III, Material Logic, and Divine Comedy B in the next day or two. For Greek and Christian Studies IV - those are more specialty courses that, to be honest, don't fill. Greek is planned but I'm hunting for an instructor....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• spiland
    replied to Classical Studies II
    Hello!

No problem at all - glad to help! I'm working on another Classics 2 section now . . . . I should know by tomorrow or the next day. The current ones won't shift but I'd like to get the other CS2 scheduled so there isn't a conflict for you.

Thank you for your patience...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• spiland
    Hello,

There are a few classes with instructors like Kevin Dray that are full. Some of the times/days I'm adding today that I've just received from the instructors. Anything that is TBD, I'm still waiting on the instructor to get me the day/time.

Thank you!

Scott...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• spiland
    replied to 9th Grade Lit
    Hi Julia,

Our Ninth Grade Lit class for MPOA is here, and it hasn't transitioned it just yet. Thanks!

Scott Piland
    Director
    MPOA
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• spiland
    replied to Henle 2: Caesar
    You bet!

Scott Piland
    Director
    MPO
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• spiland
    replied to Henle 2: Caesar
    Hi Jessica,

We may have another section or two, but I'm not 100% sure just yet.

Scott Piland
    Director
    MPOA
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• spiland
    Hi Melisa,

Thanks for the message! I hope to have that hammered out in the next week or two. I'm talking to an instructor or two about filing these slots.

Thank you for your patience!

Scott Piland
    Director
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• spiland
    replied to Need Help ASAP
    Hi Susan,

Thanks for the message and your patience. The issue revolves around the confusion that the College Board created this year. MPOA is 100% a designated Online Provider. But the College Board has two kinds of codes. One code is for physical schools and (very recently) for online...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• spiland
    Hi Ally,

I've amended that and will be talking to the instructor this week about his times. He'll offer two sections. Thank you!

Scott Piland
    Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• spiland
    replied to Modern Europe Guides
    Hi Dorinda,

I may have misunderstood. For European I and II here are the texts and guides:

European I
    European II

Medieval History will continue to use the out-of-print book as long as there are affordable copies (it's a great book!).

Thanks!...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• spiland
    replied to Modern Europe Guides
    Hi Dorinda,

No, we will continue a one year Medieval class for those who want it. We do have a European I and European II already, so that option is available. A one-year class on Medieval will still be an option for those who want it.

Here are our History selections.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Hi Dorinda (and all),

Very glad to help on this:

MPOA is a bit different because they do not order tests and don’t treat themselves as a school for the purpose of the NLE. I like that I don’t have to send exams to them and I get the info on what my kids missed, but I do...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• spiland
    Hi Dianna and Mrs. Bee,

The 2020-21 schedule is out and I'm waiting on a few instructors to get me their times/days. It is open for registration and there is an Early Registration Discount if you use the code EARLYBIRD2020 (good until 3/15). I hope to have the times/days for Mrs. Peterson,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• spiland
    replied to Summer Latin Review
    Hi Dorinda,

You could probably do that and be fine. 4FL Summer review usually doesn't fill, unfortunately, so it isn't offered next.

Thanks!

Scott Piland
    Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy
    [email protected]
    (877) 745-886...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• spiland
    replied to Prealgebra prep
    Thanks for your patience everyone! Baby is doing great and so is momma!

The grade levels are just suggestions and it would be fine for him to take the class if you choose to do so. I can 100% concur that students who have mastered the material in the Rod and Staff 6th Grade text don't tend...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X