Clear All
No content found
Show More
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
Directory Topics Posts Last Post
Classical Curriculum
Questions on Prima Latina, Latina Christiana, Classical Studies, literature, etc for K-8 students.
Topics: 6,681 Posts: 51,029
6,681 51,029
Questions on Logic, Rhetoric, Latin, Classical Studies, etc. for 9-12 students
Topics: 1,034 Posts: 5,611
Last Post: Learning to write
1,034 5,611
Mary
Learning to write
by Mary
Benefits of a classical education for students with learning difficulties or special needs
Topics: 1,274 Posts: 9,412
1,274 9,412
Questions, struggles, and success stories on starting a cottage school using Memoria Press curriculum, whether it is a Highlands Latin Cottage School or not.
Topics: 82 Posts: 579
82 579
Mom2mthj
Algebra 1 In Home Class
Post questions about specific exercises in Memoria Press books.
Topics: 363 Posts: 1,151
363 1,151
spiland
Traditional Logic II
by spiland
Read and post corrections for K-8 Memoria Press texts.
Topics: 517 Posts: 1,091
517 1,091
Sub-Forums:
Logic & Rhetoric (46/107)
Questions and conversations about classes of the Memoria Press Online Academy
Topics: 185 Posts: 937
185 937
Questions and conversations about how to use technology with Memoria Press materials
Topics: 31 Posts: 165
31 165
Publishing, Review Copies, Photocopies, etc.
Topics: 192 Posts: 641
192 641
pickandgrin
Hyperlink in signature?

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DiannaKennedy
    Incorporating Therapy and Outside Play into Your School Day
    DiannaKennedy
    As I start to map out our plans for the fall, I'm starting to panic justalittle.

I'll have five students in our homeschool this fall, which is a big change for us already. In addition to that, one of my sons has some articulation issues and needs consistent speech therapy practice. His...
    Today, 04:29 PM
  • Mom2mthj
    Learning to write - MPOA edition
    Mom2mthj
    Scott,

over on the 9-12 board I posted something similar in regards to MP to develop resources to help teach the practical skills of writing on history/literature/research. The responses generally seemed to follow (my paraphrase) the line that classical composition teaches the thinking...
    Today, 04:25 PM
  • sunset
    Novare vs Dive science
    sunset
    I am planning on Physical Science for my 8th grader next year, but I thought maybe more people on the high school board could help with this. Can anyone compare Dive Science with Novare science? I have read a lot of good things about Novare, but I am intimidated by the thought of teaching high school...
    Today, 03:13 PM

trending

Collapse

• Mom2mthj
    Learning to write
    Mom2mthj
    I am curious whether MP has made any progress in finding or creating resources for actually teaching kids how to write different forms of essays that they are likely to be expected to know how to create in college, how to write a research paper, and how to format all of the above? Simply writing answers...
    Yesterday, 09:34 PM
  • Beorn
    Must-See Sodalitas Videos Before Sodalitas 2019
    Beorn
    What would be some of your suggestions for memorable and helpful must-see Sodalitas videos from the previous few years that it would be wise to watch before coming to Sodalitas 2019 in a few short weeks? I have watched quite a few of them but have not seen them all.
    Today, 11:59 AM
  • sunset
    Novare vs Dive science
    sunset
    I am planning on Physical Science for my 8th grader next year, but I thought maybe more people on the high school board could help with this. Can anyone compare Dive Science with Novare science? I have read a lot of good things about Novare, but I am intimidated by the thought of teaching high school...
    Today, 03:13 PM
  • DiannaKennedy
    Incorporating Therapy and Outside Play into Your School Day
    DiannaKennedy
    As I start to map out our plans for the fall, I'm starting to panic justalittle.

I'll have five students in our homeschool this fall, which is a big change for us already. In addition to that, one of my sons has some articulation issues and needs consistent speech therapy practice. His...
    Today, 04:29 PM
  • Mom2mthj
    Learning to write - MPOA edition
    Mom2mthj
    Scott,

over on the 9-12 board I posted something similar in regards to MP to develop resources to help teach the practical skills of writing on history/literature/research. The responses generally seemed to follow (my paraphrase) the line that classical composition teaches the thinking...
    Today, 04:25 PM
Working...
X