new board format?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new board format?

is there a new board format? Things look very different to me, different color scheme, much harder to read (much BIGGER) and less intuitive to navigate, much smaller box to read my post... thanks!
    Ana, mama to
    ds A, 7A
    ds N, 3A

Re: new board format?

Originally posted by serendipitous journey View Post
    is there a new board format? Things look very different to me, different color scheme, much harder to read (much BIGGER) and less intuitive to navigate, much smaller box to read my post... thanks!
    We have not changed the board. Can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing and post it or PM it to me? I'll also forward your post to one of the tech-ier people (i.e. not me!).
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Michael, I'm having all sorts of trouble with the board interface and can't attach things to "contacts" or to my post. Is there an email I can use to send an image from my off-board account? and: thanks so much!

ETA: never mind -- DH helped me - took a few minutes, but he figured out I was running the "mobile" version. which on my laptop was very hard to use. don't know how or why I was using "mobile". There was a "full site" button at the bottom of the page that fixed it.

thanks!
      Last edited by serendipitous journey; 03-02-2017, 10:03 PM.
      Ana, mama to
      ds A, 7A
      ds N, 3A

Comment

Michael, I'm having all sorts of trouble with the board interface and can't attach things to "contacts" or to my post. Is there an email I can use to send an image from my off-board account? and: thanks so much!
        Sure. Please email it to michael@memoriapress.com and we'll look into it at the office tomorrow.
        Michael
        Memoria Press

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Sure. .
          we cross-posted -- see above -- thanks SO much for your quick response and willingness to help me! These boards are my happy neighborhood.
          Last edited by serendipitous journey; 03-02-2017, 10:12 PM.
          Ana, mama to
          ds A, 7A
          ds N, 3A

Comment

we cross-posted -- see above -- thanks SO much for your quick response and willingness to help me! These boards are my happy neighborhood.
            Wonderful! I'm glad it's fixed!
            Michael
            Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
            X