Novare Physical Science CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Novare Physical Science CD

When I put the cd in my laptop it treats it as a blank cd, and my only options are burning files to the cd. The total space and total space available both say 702MB. Am I missing something? Like the content? Hopefully it is user error. Also, do we need to be able to use the cd for the MPOA open house tonight?
    Tina R
    DS-14 (9th grade) -9M, MPOA Intro to Physics

Re: Novare Physical Science CD

Originally posted by trob View Post
    When I put the cd in my laptop it treats it as a blank cd, and my only options are burning files to the cd. The total space and total space available both say 702MB. Am I missing something? Like the content? Hopefully it is user error. Also, do we need to be able to use the cd for the MPOA open house tonight?
    That sounds like a defective CD. Do you have another computer you can test it on to be sure? Also, from whom did you order?

You do not need the CD for tonight's open house. In fact, the MPOA course does not use the CD at all. See the first sentence under "Required Materials" on the course description page: https://www.memoriapressacademy.com/...ysical-science
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      That sounds like a defective CD. Do you have another computer you can test it on to be sure? Also, from whom did you order?

You do not need the CD for tonight's open house. In fact, the MPOA course does not use the CD at all. See the first sentence under "Required Materials" on the course description page: https://www.memoriapressacademy.com/...ysical-science
      I don't have another computer, but I can run other cds on it. I ordered it in the 8th grade package from MP.
      Tina R

Comment

Originally posted by trob View Post
        I don't have another computer, but I can run other cds on it. I ordered it in the 8th grade package from MP.
        If other CDs are working, it's probably the Novare CD. Give us a call and we'll work out sending a replacement/getting the defective CD back.

ETA: You call me directly at 502-855-4826 if that would be easier for you.
        Michael
        Memoria Press

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          If other CDs are working, it's probably the Novare CD. Give us a call and we'll work out sending a replacement/getting the defective CD back.

ETA: You call me directly at 502-855-4826 if that would be easier for you.

Thank you, Michael. I will call.
          Tina R

Comment

Working...
          X