Latin mp3's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latin mp3's?

Has it ever been a consideration to make mp3's available instead of CD's? We don't own a cd player at all, and our main computer doesn't even have a CD drive. We've got a chromebook with no drive for it either. And while we do have access to one so I could rip the CD and then transfer the mp3's to our main computer, it'd be a LOT easier to just buy mp3's from you guys!
    -Rachel
    Mom to: Evie (3yo, going into preschool at a private school), Jude (5, rising K), Grace (7, rising 2)

Re: Latin mp3's?

We are actually working on this right now! I'm sure we will be promoting it once we have it ready.

Paul
    Paul Schaeffer
    --
    Director, Schools Division
    Memoria Press

Comment

Oh Awesome! I had a cd, and it got lost and man I did not want to order another when I know it's somewhere around here. But I'd totally get the mp3s, lol!
      -Rachel
      Mom to: Evie (3yo, going into preschool at a private school), Jude (5, rising K), Grace (7, rising 2)

Comment

Originally posted by pschaeffer View Post
        We are actually working on this right now! I'm sure we will be promoting it once we have it ready.

Paul
        HOOOORAY! I detest CDs for the same reason ..... Chromebook, children who lose them/scratch them up, etc.
        Plans for 2019-20

DD1 - 24 - College Grad and rocking her own bakery business
        DD2 - 13 - 8A Louisville HLS Cottage School and MPOA
        DS3 - 11 - 4A Louisville HLS Cottage School
        DS4 - 11 - 4A Louisville HLS Cottage School
        DD5 - 7 - MP2, Louisville HLS Cottage School
        DS6 - 5 - MP K

[url]www.thekennedyadventures.com/all-about-our-memoria-press-homeschool[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by pirandellian View Post
          Has it ever been a consideration to make mp3's available instead of CD's? We don't own a cd player at all, and our main computer doesn't even have a CD drive. We've got a chromebook with no drive for it either. And while we do have access to one so I could rip the CD and then transfer the mp3's to our main computer, it'd be a LOT easier to just buy mp3's from you guys!
          I agree! I would also love to see the DVDs available for streaming or download. I don't know if that's ever been discussed, but our TV isn't anywhere near where we school so it seems like such an interruption to go watch the instructional DVD. It's only once a week so it's not that big of a deal, but if I was given the choice when I bought I would buy the streaming version.
          ~Michelle

DD 10 (MP 5)
          DS 8 (MP 4)
          DS 2 - board books and causing chaos
          DD Born 6/27/18

Comment

Working...
          X