Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDF quizzes and tests

Good morning!

Do the quizzes and tests only upload to my account if I purchase a full grade level package? I have noticed that the Trees set and Grueber/200 Q's set that I purchased do not come with the available PDF downloads.

Thank you,
    Katie

2019/20 6th year with MP
    DS 15: 10th, MPOA: Latin & HS Comp II
    DD 12: 7th, MPOA: Latin, Pre-Algebra, Chreia/Maxim & Ref/Con
    DD 9: 4th using 3A
    Twin DD's 7: 1st

Re: PDF quizzes and tests

Originally posted by Katie View Post
    Good morning!

Do the quizzes and tests only upload to my account if I purchase a full grade level package? I have noticed that the Trees set and Grueber/200 Q's set that I purchased do not come with the available PDF downloads.

Thank you,
    They should show up as long as you bought the Teacher Manual that contains the quizzes, whether in a package or alone. When did you make your purchase? If it was on our old website, those files did not transfer automatically and you will need to send an email to sales@memoriapress.com and we can get them added back to your account.
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Re: PDF quizzes and tests

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      They should show up as long as you bought the Teacher Manual that contains the quizzes, whether in a package or alone. When did you make your purchase? If it was on our old website, those files did not transfer automatically and you will need to send an email to sales@memoriapress.com and we can get them added back to your account.
      Yes, I purchased the whole set to include the TM. Trees set was last summer, the Grueber/200 q's was this past May. I had my files transferred yesterday. I just noticed that those two were not there. I'll email again.

Thank you!
      Katie

2019/20 6th year with MP
      DS 15: 10th, MPOA: Latin & HS Comp II
      DD 12: 7th, MPOA: Latin, Pre-Algebra, Chreia/Maxim & Ref/Con
      DD 9: 4th using 3A
      Twin DD's 7: 1st

Comment

Working...
      X