Adobe not saving information in editable lesson plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adobe not saving information in editable lesson plans

I don't know why this is, but when I try to save my editable lesson plan PDFs (the ones I purchased and downloaded, not the samples) I get a message that no entered data will be saved, only the blank page. This is in Adobe Reader. Any ideas?

thanks!

editing to add (I rang MP and they are working on figuring this out): I am using a Mac. FWIW, my workarounds (if MP can't easily fix this) are to ask DH, who has Adobe Acrobat full version, to convert the files to documents for me; or to edit them in my virtual machine (which we installed with VMWare). But ideally I'd just be working in my normal computer zone ... we'll see!
    Last edited by serendipitous journey; 09-22-2015, 02:49 PM.
    Ana, mama to
    ds A, 13yo
    ds N, 8yo

Re: Adobe not saving information in editable lesson plans

Okay, we fixed it!

I had a VERY OLD copy of Reader, but 'cause I'm out of the work force (that is, I just don't track things technological any more) I didn't realize that updating my version would not cause me to get new releases. So I had a perfectly well updated Adobe Reader 9, but that particular version is very very old. DH figured this out (a shout-out to my sweet DH!) and installed Adobe Reader DC and now all is well.

hth somebody else too.
    Ana, mama to
    ds A, 13yo
    ds N, 8yo

Comment

Re: Adobe not saving information in editable lesson plans

That's great news and good for us to know if someone has this issue in the future! Thanks!

Paul
      Paul Schaeffer
      --
      Director, Schools Division
      Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
      X