Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Organizing Downloads

Hi!

A quick kudos to whoever is reorganizing the main MP website! I am finding it simpler to navigate and find things, so thank you!

I do have a request, though I'm not certain how easy it would be to accommodate. We're currently only in 3rd grade, but already the number of downloads in my account is reaching impressive lengths. Would it possible to add a sorting or filing feature to that page? I don't want to discard anything, for fear that I might need it some day, but it would be nice to be able to even sort downloads by "in use" or "retired" or something similar. At this point already there are files I will never use, files that I think are outdated because of updates MP has done, and while I try to print out everything I will need at the beginning of the year, sometimes papers disappear and I have to hunt though the Download section again for reprinting.

Again, not a big issue, and it might be a pain to add the feature, but I just thought I'd ask!​
    2021-2022:

DS - 2nd
    DD - K
    DD - toddler mini-tornado
    D? - Coming soon

Hi Melashar, I have passed this along to our website team! I'm not sure what's possible, but it sounds like a helpful feature to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Melashar View Post
      Hi!

A quick kudos to whoever is reorganizing the main MP website! I am finding it simpler to navigate and find things, so thank you!

I do have a request, though I'm not certain how easy it would be to accommodate. We're currently only in 3rd grade, but already the number of downloads in my account is reaching impressive lengths. Would it possible to add a sorting or filing feature to that page? I don't want to discard anything, for fear that I might need it some day, but it would be nice to be able to even sort downloads by "in use" or "retired" or something similar. At this point already there are files I will never use, files that I think are outdated because of updates MP has done, and while I try to print out everything I will need at the beginning of the year, sometimes papers disappear and I have to hunt though the Download section again for reprinting.

Again, not a big issue, and it might be a pain to add the feature, but I just thought I'd ask!​
      One thing that I'm not sure if you are aware of, but MP does update your downloads. So, for example, if you purchased MP1 phonics plans and some of the plans changed between when you used it first and then again later, the download is automatically updated to the "latest' plans, etc. (occasionally I have had to ask for the download to be fixed, but usually that is because it has just been updated). Occasionally, I've needed the reverse, and wanted the older version.
      Christine

(2022/2023)
      DD1 8/23/09 -Mix of MP 6/7
      DS2 9/1/11 - Mix of SC 7/8 and SC 9/10 (R&S 5, FFL)
      DD3 2/9/13 -SC 5/6

Previous Years
      DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3, SC4, Mix of MP3/4, Mix MP5/6
      DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK, AAR/Storytime Treasures), CLE Math, Mix of MP3/4, MP5 (literature mix of SC 7/8/MP5)
      DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others, MPK, AAR), MP1, MP2

Comment

It would be sweet if they could be organized by grade or subject 🍯

Comment

Originally posted by igalloway View Post
          Hi Melashar, I have passed this along to our website team! I'm not sure what's possible, but it sounds like a helpful feature to me.
          Thank you! ☺️

2021-2022:

DS - 2nd
          DD - K
          D? - Coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by howiecram View Post

One thing that I'm not sure if you are aware of, but MP does update your downloads. So, for example, if you purchased MP1 phonics plans and some of the plans changed between when you used it first and then again later, the download is automatically updated to the "latest' plans, etc. (occasionally I have had to ask for the download to be fixed, but usually that is because it has just been updated). Occasionally, I've needed the reverse, and wanted the older version.
            I did not know, but I'm not surprised! 😁

I just mentioned having a "not in use" file because in looking to reprint some blank spelling test sheets, I downloaded what I think was the 3rd grade Workout D Spelling Lists file. Since we have TSIII, that particular file could be set aside.
            2021-2022:

DS - 2nd
            DD - K
            D? - Coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by sunflower21 View Post
              It would be sweet if they could be organized by grade or subject 🍯
              Editable folders --- that's what I would LOVE.
              2022-23: Year 12 of homeschooling with MP

DD1 - 27 - college grad, bakery owner
              DD2 - 16 - 11th grade - HLS Cottage School - online classes, Dual Credit - equestrian &theatre
              DS3 - 14 -7A Cottage School - soccer/tennis/aviation -dyslexia &dysgraphia
              DS4 -14 - 7A Cottage School -soccer/tennis/aviation -auditory processing disorder
              DD5 - 10- Mash up of SC levels and standard MP, Cottage School - inattentive ADHD - equestrian &tumbling
              DS6 - 8 - MP 1/SC -- 2E cutie with dyslexia, dysgraphia &ADHD

Comment

Working...
              X