Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Repeat Information Throughout School Planner PDF

Good Day!
    I was wondering if there is a way to repeat information throughout the planner PDF without a ton of copy/pasting or re-typing?
    I have my "basic" plan set up for everyday and would like to repeat it throughout the whole planner and later go in and add lesson numbers and extra details here and there.
    Is this possible?
    Thank you!
    Natalie

For more clarity... I ordered the Primary School Planner PDF.

Unfortunately I'm not aware of a way to do that unless you have the full Acrobat program.

Peace,
    Paul
    Paul Schaeffer
    --
    Academy Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie Jean View Post
      Good Day!
      I was wondering if there is a way to repeat information throughout the planner PDF without a ton of copy/pasting or re-typing?
      I have my "basic" plan set up for everyday and would like to repeat it throughout the whole planner and later go in and add lesson numbers and extra details here and there.
      Is this possible?
      Thank you!
      Natalie

For more clarity... I ordered the Primary School Planner PDF.
      You might be better off using Excel or Numbers (Mac) for this. You can create a table and then hover over the right hand border of your first cell until you see a colored dot. Click that and drag to the right and it will repeat the information in the other cells in that row. You can then repeat that by selecting the entire row, hovering over the bottom border and repeating the process as you pull down.

HTH!
      Jennifer
      Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

DS16: MP, MPOA, HSC, Breaking the Barrier French
      DS15: MP, MPOA, HSC
      DS12: Mash-up of 6/7M
      DS11: SC 4
      DD9: 3A with First Form Latin (long story!)
      DD8: Mash-up of SC 1/2
      DD5: January birthday, using SC B and C as a two-year JrK

Comment

Originally posted by jen1134 View Post

You might be better off using Excel or Numbers (Mac) for this. You can create a table and then hover over the right hand border of your first cell until you see a colored dot. Click that and drag to the right and it will repeat the information in the other cells in that row. You can then repeat that by selecting the entire row, hovering over the bottom border and repeating the process as you pull down.

HTH!
        I had no idea this was even possible. Thanks for sharing the tip!
        Festina lentē,
        Jessica P

2020-2021
        11th year HSing · 9th year MP
        @ Home, HLN, & Latin online
        11th, 9th, 6th, 3rd

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School

Comment

Working...
        X