Signature problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signature problem

I realized the other day that my forum signature is gone. To the best of my knowledge I didn’t go and delete it. Does it expire after a certain period of time? It still has the show signature box checked. Thanks for any help!

Dorinda
    Dorinda

For 2019-2020
    DD 16 - 11th with MPOA(AP Latin), Lukeion (Greek4 & Adv. NT Greek), Thinkwell (Economics and Chemistry), plus Pre-Calculus, American G’ment, Early Church History set, and British Lit
    DS 14 - 8th with MPOA(Fourth Form), CLRC(Intro Lit and Comp), plus Algebra, Field Biology, Classical Studies 1
    DS 11 - 6th with Right Start Level G online class
    DS 6 - 1st with Prima Latina

Super weird...it is back. Ignore what I just wrote.
    Dorinda

For 2019-2020
    DD 16 - 11th with MPOA(AP Latin), Lukeion (Greek4 & Adv. NT Greek), Thinkwell (Economics and Chemistry), plus Pre-Calculus, American G’ment, Early Church History set, and British Lit
    DS 14 - 8th with MPOA(Fourth Form), CLRC(Intro Lit and Comp), plus Algebra, Field Biology, Classical Studies 1
    DS 11 - 6th with Right Start Level G online class
    DS 6 - 1st with Prima Latina

Comment

Mom2mthj, I noticed there is a lag in the system too and at times it looks like your signature is missing but then reappears on refresh. No worries, you are not seeing things or going crazy. That I know of, anyway.
      2020/2021 - 3rd MP Year
      S - 6, rising 1st Grader @ home and HLN
      D - 4, rising Junior Kindergartener @ home
      S - 3, the master of disasters

Comment

Working...
      X