Jr K Sodalitas Session Missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jr K Sodalitas Session Missing?

I wasn't able to watch the Sodalitas sessions live (as I see was true for many others), but am going back and catching up now. I know that not everything is posted yet, but it looks like most of the sessions that aren't quite up yet say "Recording Coming Soon!" which is great. My question is about the Jr K sessions from Wednesday (July 8). The morning session is available, but there is no reference to the afternoon session. Is it "Coming soon" as well or is the link just not available? I am about halfway through the morning session, so when I finish that, I not sure if I should jump to the Thursday sessions or wait for the link to finish Wednesday. Thank you so much!

Hello.

Unfortunately, we didn't get Wed. afternoon of JK recorded. We don't know if the teacher turned it off by mistake or what happened. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience! It's really a wonder that this is all we lost though since this project involved 19 different classrooms. (That knowledge doesn't help you any though ...)

Tanya

Comment

Actually, that does help. I am sorry that you lost that session, but now I know what I need to - not to wait for the link! I am impressed with the huge amount of information there, I can survive without that one session. Thank you so much for your response!

Comment

Well, looks like we're just going to have to do Sodalitas/Teacher Training all over again, tanya. Next week works for me. Or the week after.

In all seriousness, you all did amazing for the "skeleton crew" (of amazing MP people) you were allowed to have around Louisville in this pandemic season. For this to be the only session missing is a grace to all of us. Thank you and thanks to the whole crew who made it all possible. Now I need to get back to watching some recorded sessions.
        21/22 - 4th MP Year, Dad & Quadrivium Teacher
        S - 7, 2nd MP @ HLN & Home
        D - 5, K MP @ HLN & Home
        S - 4, Jr K MP @ Home

Comment

Ha! Next week indeed, Michael! In your dreams ... I'm still recovering.

Comment

Working...
          X