Download suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download suggestion

I don't know if this can be done at all, but it would be super nice if we got an automatic download of the errata/correction files for the books we buy. I confess I have often forgotten to download them in a... timely manner from the item page. Also, I have a question: when do you give us the tests and quizzes as a download? When a TM is bought, or when a whole set is bought?
    Thank you!
    DS (14) and DD (13): MPOA and MP, mostly 8th grade
    DS (6): a mix of K resources, MP and not

That is a good idea. We would have to really organize it because errata come up all the time with so many books. Someone just found an error on the Latina Christiana final exam. And that has been around for years. How did it not get caught before now?!! It's a constant frustration to me. I don't see that we would be able to put up an errata for every product, especially if it is just a minor typo or wording change. But for the programs where we have a mistake in an answer key or other major problems, this would be a good solution. So I'm adding it to my list for our editing dept. to work on when they return to me from their Covid quarantining.

You should get the tests and quizzes download any time you buy a book with tests and quizzes in it. So if you buy a package, you would get lots of downloads, but if you just buy the Latina teacher manual, you will get the download for that particular course since the quizzes and tests are in that book. For books like First Form Latin, you would get the download when you purchase the Quizzes & Tests booklet.

Tanya

Comment

I have been known to forget about final exams too... I don't think I ever gave them the LC one. Now that we're entering the high school years I've got to become a serious homeschooler! That's why I've started buying the lesson plans more faithfully

Comment

Anyway, Tanya, it's not MP's fault at all that all these mistakes keep coming up... it's just Titivillus at work

Comment

Titivillus - I have never heard of him before. I wish he would show up at the end of each day and go over our errors with us, one by one, as he did for the monks. No errata necessary then! At any rate, I plan to blame his silence from now on for all our mistakes.

Tanya

Comment

Working...
          X