How long will we have access?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long will we have access?

How long will we have access to the Plenary videos? How long will we have access to the Teacher Training Videos?

The special administrative assistant to the wonderful person did *not* get the official memo about this on his desk or mailbox. But it's previously been stated that the videos will be up about 60 days. So my unofficial, possibly wrong, but authoritatively sounding answer is I don't know for sure.
    21/22 - 4th MP Year, Dad & Quadrivium Teacher
    S - 7, 2nd MP @ HLN & Home
    D - 5, K MP @ HLN & Home
    S - 4, Jr K MP @ Home

Comment

LOL. Okay. I guess I better get what I am going to get from them soon. I wish that I could review them all over Christmas vacation, to see what I can improve after having used the materials. I better get it done soon, though. Thank you!

Comment

I really need to write this down because I can never remember, and it's hard to get a good admin asst these days. (What if I double your salary, Michael? Would that help? 0 x 2 ...) I know teacher training is only up for 90 days. Sodalitas will always be available to you. I think plenaries will always be available too and it's just the teacher training that comes down. If I am wrong, I will let you know tomorrow!

Tanya

Comment

tanya Thank you. You must never get a day off! I wish I lived down there, so that I could pop in and help with odds and ends that must pile up for you. You deserve a good break! You are so much help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica Louise View Post
            tanya Thank you. You must never get a day off! I wish I lived down there, so that I could pop in and help with odds and ends that must pile up for you. You deserve a good break! You are so much help!!!
            You are hired, Jessica Louise. Well, if I had any hiring authority anyway. Which I don't. Zero. As for 0x2, Mrs. tanya, you better watch out. We have strong Flashcard skills in this house. We're only up to + and - in Second Grade, but once we get up to the x, we'll figure out how much my raise will be worth.

But yes, to confirm, the Teacher Training ones come down after a time (I say 60/she says 90 days). I should have been more clear in my first answer that it was just the Teacher Training videos. Or I should have given my better answer, What Mrs tanya says. That's always a good and accurate answer.

And oh yes, I got two more of those nifty How to Mark a Book bookmarks as I had to make two more orders from Louisville. Woo hoo!
            Last edited by Beorn; 08-22-2021, 10:40 PM.
            D - 5, K MP @ HLN & Home
            S - 4, Jr K MP @ Home

Comment

You guys must have a lot of fun down there in KY!

Comment

Okay. So Sodalitas will be up for 90 days for those who paid for the conference. After that, they will be released to the general public. Teacher Training will only be available to those who purchased the conference for 90 days, and then they will disappear, including the plenaries for teacher training.

And, yes, we do have a good time in Louisville! And Beorn has a good time in Nashville pretending he is in Louisville.

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
                  Okay. So Sodalitas will be up for 90 days for those who paid for the conference. After that, they will be released to the general public. Teacher Training will only be available to those who purchased the conference for 90 days, and then they will disappear, including the plenaries for teacher training.

And, yes, we do have a good time in Louisville! And Beorn has a good time in Nashville pretending he is in Louisville.

Tanya
                  See, I knew you would be right, tanya. I should have just stuck to my gut and said what should be my standard pat answer. "What tanya says/said/will say." That is it, from now on. "What tanya says/said/will say." 😇🤪

We really do like it in Nashville (except this heat today, good night!). There are days and times I wish we were up in Louisville but "y'all" 🤣😅 need to fix some of your mid-level providers laws and licensure issues before that can happen. Long story. Trust me though, you would get sick of us hanging out around the HLS campus 5+ days a week. You know where we'd be sending our kids to school and asking all of our questions in person....let alone waiting in line for the new The Classical Teacher the minute it rolls of the press four times a year. Plus The Classical School and Simply Classical Journal too. Are there good housing options near HLS?

On a more serious and less tongue-in-cheek note, the Lowe family and the entire MP staff and crew are such a blessing to all of us. Always gracious and kind, and it is exemplified in each interaction, in big ways and in the small ways. Even something as simple as keeping videos available for 90 days viewing afterwards is a kindness that means so much to us as homeschool parents and Teachers. Especially as we are in the heat of getting our year started. Now is when we need the videos (and refreshers) the most. Thank you!
                  Last edited by Beorn; 08-24-2021, 07:13 PM.
                  D - 5, K MP @ HLN & Home
                  S - 4, Jr K MP @ Home

Comment

Of course there are places to live near campus! And plenty of hospitals to work in! And the mothership school! And you would be closer to your family you are always coming through here to visit! So many reasons to live here that I don't understand why you haven't moved already. (But let's just whisper about this and not tell Jessica P. you are coming. I'm sure it will be a loss for HLN.)

Tanya

Comment

Working...
                    X