Correction Needed on Teacher Training Video Hyperlink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correction Needed on Teacher Training Video Hyperlink

The Primary School Observations & Pedagogy hyperlink is currently directing to the Upper School Observations & Pedagogy video. I just sat down to watch this and was greeted by Dr. Dickie instead of Michelle T.!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 8.18.00 PM.png
Views:	157
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	131954
    Festina lentē,
    Jessica P

2021-2022 • 12th year HSing • 10th year MP
    12th • AP Latin online, DE Calculus & Physics, HLN
    10th • HLN, Latin online, MPOA
    7th • HLN & Home
    4th • HLN & Home
    Me • Third Form for Adults, MPOA; teaching TFL and co-directing @

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School, est. 2016

Perhaps it has been mentioned elsewhere, but I also noticed that the very first Simply Classical session video is actually another session on Latin.
    Blessings,
    ~Sarah Marie

Comment

Originally posted by theolivecreative View Post
      Perhaps it has been mentioned elsewhere, but I also noticed that the very first Simply Classical session video is actually another session on Latin.
      Unfortunately this recording was not properly saved and so it no longer exists. We have put a note up saying "recording unavailable" on the page. So sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by theolivecreative View Post
        I helped with this session, do you have a specific question? IT was a general session on how to find resources to help you make a decision.
        Christine

(2021/2022)
        DD1 8/23/09 - Mix of MP5 and MP6 (SFL, Birds, R&S 6 Math, Language Arts with Grandma)
        DS2 9/1/11 - MP4M
        DD3 2/9/13 -MP2/MP3

Previous Years
        DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3, SC4, SC 5/6, MP4 + FFL and R&S Math 5, MPOA Fable
        DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK, SC2/AAR/Storytime Treasures), Traditional Spelling 1, SC5/6 Year 1
        DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others, MPK, AAR), MP1

Comment

howiecram Hmm... I will definitely think on that and ask if I think of anything! Thank you!!
          Blessings,
          ~Sarah Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica.O View Post

Unfortunately this recording was not properly saved and so it no longer exists. We have put a note up saying "recording unavailable" on the page. So sorry about that.
            Thanks for letting me know, Jessica. These things happen!
            Blessings,
            ~Sarah Marie

Comment

Working...
            X