Clear All

• pickandgrin
    replied
    Thanks, Carrie MP

Leave a comment:

• Carrie MP
    replied
    Hi all!
    Well, it doesn't look like the rain will miss us.
    The picnic sign up had mentioned that we have a pavilion, that rain would put a damper on any extra play for kiddos, but we should be able to stay dry.
    If you were going to bring children, you may want to reconsider as there's not much for them to do under a pavilion. I hate to say that, but when mine were younger, they'd rather run around. Of course, I'm not opposed to puddle jumping as an activity!
    Bring umbrellas and pray for no rain!

Leave a comment:

• Beorn
    replied
    That's the one, great job getting a picture of it from Maps. My kids highlight of the trip going north.

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied
    Originally posted by Beorn View Post
    Thanks for asking the question, pickandgrin and JessicaW. Saved me from starting another post, I think I am over my quota. Safe trip to all and hopeful the storms go away and don't cause any traffic issues. I need to see my Tyrannosaurus Rex on the way up!
    That is so funny that you mention the T-Rex! It always gives me a chuckle. For those who don't travel up to Louisville on I-65, there is a huge road-side dino advertising Dinosaur World Kentucky in Cave City, near Mammoth Cave.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 8.30.22 AM.png
Views:	144
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	131512
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Beorn
    replied
    Thanks for asking the question, pickandgrin and JessicaW. Saved me from starting another post, I think I am over my quota. Safe trip to all and hopeful the storms go away and don't cause any traffic issues. I need to see my Tyrannosaurus Rex on the way up!

Leave a comment:

• JessicaW
    replied
    I was just coming on here to ask this very question, pickandgrin ! Safe travels, everyone! I can't wait to get to Louisville!

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    started a topic How should we expect communication?

How should we expect communication?

I see some possible rain in the forecast tomorrow on our picnic (rain, rain, go away!). How show we expect communication if there are any charges to plans? Here? Email?
    Packing today, driving tomorrow! Woohoo!
Working...
X