Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• momgineer
    replied
    Thanks Tanya, I was able to access the TT plenaries live so it did work. Great job to you all by the way. I missed meeting everyone in person, but it was a valuable conference for me even though I was virtual.

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Hey, Debbie.

Jessica looked up your receipt and you did pay $50 for SG and another $25 for the Teacher Training plenaries.

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• momgineer
    replied
    Well my photo won’t upload. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• momgineer
    replied
    So if this is my receipt, that $25 is for teacher training plenaries even though it doesn’t say so?

Leave a comment:

• Carrie MP
    replied
    Sodalitas and TT are different pricing, separate conferences. Sodalitas pricing always included the Sodalitas plenaries. What we adjusted was clarifying the option to purchase TT plenaries since they are so popular, that was an extra $25 for a virtual Sodalitas registrant.
    TT virtual registration is $50 for the Tracks and it is indeed an extra $25 for the TT plenaries.
    Hope this clarifies.

Leave a comment:

• AudreyN
    replied
    Same here! Registered for Sodalitas (in-person), Teacher Training (virtual), and also paid the extra $25 for TT plenaries. Happy to do so, but just chiming in that that looks like how it's set up for those of us who are virtual.

Leave a comment:

• Beorn
    replied
    Originally posted by jen1134 View Post
    Beorn sfhargett There was a registration glitch early on that caused this. Tagging Carrie MP so she can look into it for you guys.
    jen1134, if it is a registration glitch, it is still glitching now. I just went on the MP site to register anew and it was still asking for $25 for the plenaries if registering virtually for the Teacher Training. I do not think it is a glitch. See screenshot below. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210709-114534_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	187.6 KB ID:	131481
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jen1134
    replied
    Beorn sfhargett There was a registration glitch early on that caused this. Tagging Carrie MP so she can look into it for you guys.

Leave a comment:

• sfhargett
    replied
    I just checked my registration and I also had to pay an extra $25 for the TT plenaries along with the $50 registration fee. My guess is that the plenaries are included in the in-person price, but not the virtual. I also am very happy with the price.

Leave a comment:

• Beorn
    replied
    Originally posted by jen1134 View Post
    if you’re registering for Teacher Training, the TT plenaries are included in your registration.
    This wasn't the case for me. When I registered for the Teacher Training virtual option ($50), I had to pay the additional $25 for the TT plenaries. Maybe something changed or was adjusted? Still very much worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Kristi B
    replied
    Yes, thank you! I should have just written to you! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• jen1134
    replied
    If you’re registering for Sodalitas, the Sodalitas plenaries are included in your registration.

If you’re registering for Sodalitas but would also like access to the Teacher Training plenaries you can add those for $25.

if you’re registering for Teacher Training, the TT plenaries are included in your registration.

HTH!

Leave a comment:

• Kristi B
    started a topic Plenary sessions cost

Plenary sessions cost

I plan to attend Sodalitas virtually. Do I need to pay an extra $25 to have access to the plenary session recordings? Or is that included in the $50 registration?
Working...
X