virtual conference purchase options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

virtual conference purchase options

I am attempting to register for the virtual Sodalitas and also the virtual the teacher training. When I select the Sodalitas, it gives me the option to buy the admission for $50 and then to add the plenaries for $25. Am I understanding that to be able to attend the Sodalitas plenaries, I need to add that extra $25? When I select the teacher training, it only gives me the option to buy the admission for $50 and does not mention the plenaries. Does that mean that the teacher training plenaries are part of the $50 admission? I just want to make sure I am registering for everything I want. Thanks.
    Debbie- mom of 7, civil engineering grad, married to mechanical engineer
    DD, 27, BFA '17 graphic design and illustration
    DS, 25, BS '18 mechanical engineering
    DS, 23, BS '20 Chemsitry, pursuing phd at Wash U
    (DDIL married #3 in 2020, MPOA grad, BA '20 philosophy, pusrsing phd at SLU)
    DS, 21, Physics and math major
    DD, 18, dyslexic, 12th grade dual enrolled
    DS, 14, future engineer/scientist/ world conquerer 9th MPOA diploma student
    DD, 8 , 2nd Future astronaut, robot building space artist

Great question, Debbie!, hang on for any of those seeing this. Working on clarifying this pronto!

Comment

Hi Debbie,
      We've updated the wording to clarify. The $25 was specifically for the Teacher Training Plenaries.
      Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
      Carrie

Comment

Wonderful! Thank you for clarifying. How nice to have the ability to add those delightful plenaries scheduled for teacher training to the Sodalitas for those not doing teacher training.
        Debbie- mom of 7, civil engineering grad, married to mechanical engineer
        DD, 27, BFA '17 graphic design and illustration
        DS, 25, BS '18 mechanical engineering
        DS, 23, BS '20 Chemsitry, pursuing phd at Wash U
        (DDIL married #3 in 2020, MPOA grad, BA '20 philosophy, pusrsing phd at SLU)
        DS, 21, Physics and math major
        DD, 18, dyslexic, 12th grade dual enrolled
        DS, 14, future engineer/scientist/ world conquerer 9th MPOA diploma student
        DD, 8 , 2nd Future astronaut, robot building space artist

Comment

Working...
        X