virtal conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

virtal conference

Due to the wonderful fact that my first grandbaby is due at the same time as the conference this summer, I will be signing up for the virtual side of the conference. I will really miss getting to meet all my MP friends, but hopefully next year!
    Questions: When I try to register, it asks me to select a "track". I assume I will have access to all tracks even if I select a main one? Same question for the teacher training- I'd like to attend a mix of different tracks depending on the topic at a given time. Will the virtual conference be much like last year where we can jump in and out of sessions as needed in whichever track we want at that time?
    Debbie- mom of 7, civil engineering grad, married to mechanical engineer
    DD, 26, BFA '17 graphic design and illustration
    DS, 24, BS '18 mechanical engineering
    DS, 22, BS '20 Chemsitry, pursuing phd at Wash U
    (DDIL married #3 in 2020, MPOA grad, BA '20 philosophy, pusrsing phd at SLU)
    DS, 20, Physics major
    DD, 17, dyslexic, 11th grade customizednMP plus co-op
    DS, 13, future engineer/scientist/ world conquerer 8A
    DD, 7 , 1ST Future astronaut, robot building space artist

Hi Debbie! Since they're recording multiple live sessions in different physical locations, there's less flexibility on the tech side of things. During the virtual conference you'll only have access to the track you select. After the conference, you'll receive access to recordings from the other tracks.

The virtual teacher training will only give access to the track you select at registration, but I'm not clear what the video options will be after the conference. howiecram, do you remember what was happening on that front?
    Jennifer
    Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

2021-2022
    DS18: Almost done!
    DS17: MP, MPOA
    DS15: MP, MPOA
    DS12: Mix of SC 5/6 & SC 7/8
    DD11: Mix of 5M and SC7/8
    DD9: SC3
    DD6: MPK

Comment

Hi ladies! Availability of additional Teacher Tracks post-conference for purchase is still in discussion. But, Jen's correct on Sodalitas videos post-conference for anyone registered. Mixing virtual with live is a step-up in tech. requirements.

Comment

Thank you both. I’m just thrilled there is even a virtual option. I had assumed it would be one or the other. It must be quite a headache to try to do both. Alright, I’ll pick my preferred track and then watch others later. I’m now thinking I’ll pass on teacher training. I don’t really *need* it, just wanted to glean some tidbits browsing through it like last year.
        DS, 20, Physics major

Comment

Carrie MP One more quick question- Do virtual attendees get free shipping during the conference?
          DS, 20, Physics major

Comment

Yes. We will give virtual attendees free shipping!

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by Carrie MP View Post
              Hi ladies! Availability of additional Teacher Tracks post-conference for purchase is still in discussion. But, Jen's correct on Sodalitas videos post-conference for anyone registered. Mixing virtual with live is a step-up in tech. requirements.
              Hi Carrie MP or @tanya... is there any word on this yet? I would love to virtually attend both Sodalitas and Teacher Training, but since the homeschool and regular school curriculum don't exactly line up, I would need a mix of the teacher training workshops (some 5th grade, some 6th grade) to cover the ones I was hoping to attend. I am happy to purchase both conferences, but I just wanted to check beforehand and make sure I would get access to the TT workshop recordings afterward. Thanks!

Comment

Sorry this has taken so long! The people I needed to talk to haven't been available, and as you probably know by now, technology isn't my comfort zone. Here's the information I got, and I hope this answers the questions about what you are going to have access to after the fact: If you register for Sodalitas, you will have access to all the recorded video for an unlimited time after we get it edited and published. If you register for Teacher Training, you will have access to the recorded sessions for 90 days after we get them released. You will receive an email with a coupon code to access all these videos as soon as they are ready to view.

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
                  Sorry this has taken so long! The people I needed to talk to haven't been available, and as you probably know by now, technology isn't my comfort zone. Here's the information I got, and I hope this answers the questions about what you are going to have access to after the fact: If you register for Sodalitas, you will have access to all the recorded video for an unlimited time after we get it edited and published. If you register for Teacher Training, you will have access to the recorded sessions for 90 days after we get them released. You will receive an email with a coupon code to access all these videos as soon as they are ready to view.

Tanya
                  Is the Teacher Training recording access for all tracks or just the one you registered for?
                  Jennifer
                  Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

2021-2022
                  DS18: Almost done!
                  DS17: MP, MPOA
                  DS15: MP, MPOA
                  DS12: Mix of SC 5/6 & SC 7/8
                  DD11: Mix of 5M and SC7/8
                  DD9: SC3
                  DD6: MPK

Comment

Once you register for one, you will have virtual access to all tracks that we successfully record.

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
                      Once you register for one, you will have virtual access to all tracks that we successfully record.

Tanya
                      Wonderful, thank you so much, tanya and Memoria Press.
                      2021/2022 (Planned) - 4th MP Year
                      MP Dad & HLN Science Teacher/Tutor
                      S - 7, 2nd Grader MP @ HLN & Home
                      D - 5, Kindergartener MP @ HLN & Home
                      S - 3, Junior Kindergartener MP @ Home

Comment

Working...
                      X