Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's help each other out...what are you teaching this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apregont
    replied
    Re: Let's help each other out...what are you teaching this year?

I teach Lit 3 (Farmer Boy...) and Latina Christiana. Highlands Latin Nashville

Angel

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied

For Prime and FMOR we just use the regular scheduled pacing in the respective core's curriculum plans. FMOR homework is usually review flashcards, highlighted material, and maps. Prima students usually use flashcards and may write words out in the cursive cookbook. Is there a pronunciation CD? If yes, listen to it daily. It's been a few years since I've done Prima.

These are both easy cottage school subjects because they don't require much outside work and no outside teaching for parents.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
    Does anyone happen to have a FMR handout too?
    Originally posted by HDavis NWO View Post
    I'm working with Courtney to prepare for our cottage school's first year in Northwest Ohio! I will be teaching Prima Latina. Does anyone have lesson plans for Prima Latina? It would be so very much appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Hannah Davis
    Courtney and Hannah,

To clarify (and to bump your posts ), are you looking for once-a-week plans for FMR and PL?

Leave a comment:

• HDavis NWO
    replied

I'm working with Courtney to prepare for our cottage school's first year in Northwest Ohio! I will be teaching Prima Latina. Does anyone have lesson plans for Prima Latina? It would be so very much appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Hannah Davis

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied

Does anyone happen to have a FMR handout too?

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Maggie
    replied

Originally posted by pickandgrin View Post
    Just email me your email address to magistra @ nashvillelatinschool dot com and specify what you need AND if you want files as PDFs or Numbers for Mac.
    Happy to help!

Please note that they'll be a little different each year based on how many weeks we met. This last year we missed day one and the unit 1 intro due to the eclipse pandemonium.
    Thank you Jessica!

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied

Just email me your email address to magistra @ nashvillelatinschool dot com and specify what you need AND if you want files as PDFs or Numbers for Mac.
    Happy to help!

Please note that they'll be a little different each year based on how many weeks we met. This last year we missed day one and the unit 1 intro due to the eclipse pandemonium.

Leave a comment:

• Maggie
    replied

Originally posted by makinmemories
    Late to this thread...Over this last summer I made a dictionary for the 4A/5M literature and the Famous Men of Rome.

This is great! Thank you for sharing. I'm teaching FMOR and FFL this fall. Jessica or Katie or anyone who has them I would love to get the FFL weekly handouts if possible!!

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied

Hello, I'm teaching FFL and FMR this year for the first time in a cottage school setting. I'm wondering if you still have the FFL handouts?

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied
    FMORome/Lit 5 (LWW/Heidi/Lassie)

Anyone make weekly assignment handouts or Quizlet sets for these yet? I have a FMOR Quizlet to share! https://quizlet.com/pickandgrin/fold...us-men-of-rome

ETA: I'm also hoping someone has the "what's on the quizzes and tests" highlighted or a key somehow of what is most important in each lesson. I'm trying to save a teacher backing all that info out quiz by quiz for the entire year, when I know some of us have probably already done it. Thanks!
    Last edited by pickandgrin; 08-26-2017, 07:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied

Originally posted by Katie View Post
    I be happy to send the First Form files!
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Katie
    replied

Originally posted by pickandgrin View Post
    Can someone I've sent these to pass them along to Michelle here? Thanks!
    I be happy to send the First Form files!

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied

Can someone I've sent these to pass them along to Michelle here? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Meg
    replied

I am teaching Latina Christiana to 3rd and 4th graders and First Form Latin to 5th and 6th graders this year in Cincinnati. We start next week and I would love to see the handouts!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X