Beginning a school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginning a school

My dad is a pastor in a church with a full day preschool/day care. He is interested in beginning a private school, possibly using MP materials (which they purchased to use with their three- and four-year-olds this upcoming year). Can anyone in MP help him with this? Who does he need to talk to?
    2020-2021 Eighth year homeschooling, first year using MP cores!
    DD - grade 7
    DS - grade 3
    Five born to Heaven, between 2009 and 2014
    DH is a bivocational pastor
    Celebrating 18 years of marriage this year.

Kristi B,

This week is a very busy week for all of the MP staff as they prep for the conferences next week. May be a bit before you (or your Dad) hear anything back. Shane S would be a good bet, once he has a chance to come up for air from conference prep.
    2021/2022 (Planned) - 4th MP Year
    MP Dad & HLN Science/Math Magister
    S - 7, 2nd Grader MP @ HLN & Home
    D - 5, Kindergartener MP @ HLN & Home
    S - 4, Junior Kindergartener MP @ Home

Comment

In the meantime, he may also enjoy looking through the www.classicallatin.org website for more school-side assistance and ideas. There are different levels of membership and support, and HLS and non-HLS schools participate from all over the country.
      Festina lentē,
      Jessica P

2021-2022 • 12th year HSing • 10th year MP
      12th • AP Latin online, DE Calculus & Physics, HLN
      10th • HLN, Latin online, MPOA
      7th • HLN & Home
      4th • HLN & Home
      Me: Third Form Summer Intensive MPOA

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School

Comment

Hello Kristi B! As Beorn mentioned, I'd be more than happy to talk with you or your father about this new start-up. He can call me (502) 855-4824 or email me at [email protected]. I'll look forward to hearing from him!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane S View Post
          Hello Kristi B! As Beorn mentioned, I'd be more than happy to talk with you or your father about this new start-up. He can call me (502) 855-4824 or email me at [email protected]. I'll look forward to hearing from him!
          Thanks, Shane S! I knew you would in time. Thanks for all you do, and for all you did this past week. The whole crew at MP did such an awesome blessing to all of us last week.
          2021/2022 (Planned) - 4th MP Year
          MP Dad & HLN Science/Math Magister
          S - 7, 2nd Grader MP @ HLN & Home
          D - 5, Kindergartener MP @ HLN & Home
          S - 4, Junior Kindergartener MP @ Home

Comment

Working...
          X