X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sodalitas Gathering/Teacher Training

Originally posted by SPearson View Post
    Diana,
    Maria and I are driving from VA and I'm pretty sure it will be my car as I'm driving home from SG mid-week, whereas Maria will be staying through Friday. Maria will be back from Russia later this month and we'll be doing more specific planning. She is in Manassas and I'm in Warrenton. If you know how to use the messaging system here on the Forum, send Maria and me a private message with contact info. to coordinate!

SusanP in VA
    I will! I'm so excited!

Comment

Actually, it seems I don't have the proper permissions to access the private messaging system.

Comment

You need to enable it, most likely.
        Go to the Forum Actions menu item above and click "General Settings"

There is a section (the second one down?) about receiving Private Messaging. Make sure to turn it on and allow others to send you private messages.

Please let us know if this does the trick! When it is enabled you'll be able to click on someone's red type name in their title line of the message and "Private Message" should be an option.

ETA: Since you've only been on the boards for a few days it just might need to be toggled by someone at the Mother Ship. If so, they'll fix you up tomorrow morning!
        Festina lentē,
        Jessica P

2018-2019 7th MP Year, 9th Homeschooling
        Interweaving home, cottage school, & MPOA
        DS MPOA Henle 2, 9A -- DD 7A -- DD 4A -- DS 1st

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School
        www.nashvillelatinschool.com

Comment

That did the trick. Thank you!!!

Comment

I plan to be there all week. I tried to start a cottage school in the Baltimore area, but gave up when there didn't seem to be sufficient interest. However, we left the website up and the interest form responses are still trickling in, so I'm hopeful. We were able to form a class for Third Form Latin (of all things!) for this fall, but that's the only class happening as of now. I'm looking forward to talking with others who are starting (or have started) schools!
            Melanie
            2018-2019 ~ 5th MP year; 10th year homeschooling
            using most of 9th, 7th, and 4th grade cores

Comment

Working...
            X