Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Thank you all for being here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thank you all for being here

I deleted this message, sent a private message
    Last edited by Colomama; 04-28-2018, 12:03 AM.
    Married to DH for 14 years. Living the rural life in the Colorado mountains

DS11- Simply Classical 5/6
    DD9- Simply Classical 5/6 (neurotypical, but schooling with big brother to save mom's sanity)
    DD 6- Classic Core First Grade

We've completed:
    Classic Core Jr. kindergarten, kindergarten, first grade, and second grade.
    Simply Classical levels B, C, 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Colomama View Post
      I deleted this message, sent a private message
      I am not sure how to get private messages on the forum, so I did not get anything.
      JeJe Greer
      Mom to:
      Stella (7M with Henle Latin Units 1-5)
      Clara (SC5/6)

Comment

Originally posted by jejegreer View Post
        I am not sure how to get private messages on the forum, so I did not get anything.
        If you receive a private message, a "(1)" will appear next to "Notifications" in the upper right of the forum, in that bar with the the Facebook connect button. Click on the word "Notifications" to read the message(s).

However, you must first turn on private messages in order to send and receive them. To do so, click on "Settings" in the upper-right. Then, in the menu on the left, click "General Settings" under "My Account." In the main section of the page, scroll down to "Messaging & Notification" and select "Private Messaging on" (3rd option under "Messaging & Notification") and "From all members" (4th option). Then scroll to the bottom and click "Save Changes."

HTH
        Michael
        Memoria Press

Comment

I tried to send a private message, but it was turned off. I then saw your email. So I sent an email
          Married to DH for 14 years. Living the rural life in the Colorado mountains

DS11- Simply Classical 5/6
          DD9- Simply Classical 5/6 (neurotypical, but schooling with big brother to save mom's sanity)
          DD 6- Classic Core First Grade

We've completed:
          Classic Core Jr. kindergarten, kindergarten, first grade, and second grade.
          Simply Classical levels B, C, 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            If you receive a private message, a "(1)" will appear next to "Notifications" in the upper right of the forum, in that bar with the the Facebook connect button. Click on the word "Notifications" to read the message(s).

However, you must first turn on private messages in order to send and receive them. To do so, click on "Settings" in the upper-right. Then, in the menu on the left, click "General Settings" under "My Account." In the main section of the page, scroll down to "Messaging & Notification" and select "Private Messaging on" (3rd option under "Messaging & Notification") and "From all members" (4th option). Then scroll to the bottom and click "Save Changes."

HTH
            Thank you, Michael! I appreciate it.
            JeJe Greer
            Mom to:
            Clara (SC5/6)

Comment

Originally posted by Colomama View Post
              I tried to send a private message, but it was turned off. I then saw your email. So I sent an email
              Now I cannot find your email. I think I am losing it! Unfortunately, I am only half kidding.
              JeJe Greer
              Mom to:
              Clara (SC5/6)

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

HTH
                Thank you, Michael!
                JeJe Greer
                Mom to:
                Clara (SC5/6)

Comment

Working...
                X