Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

R&S Math 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cherylswope
    replied
    Re: R&S Math 2

Your wish is our command ... sticky granted!

Leave a comment:

• Anita
    replied

Well... *this* post is getting nominated for a sticky.

Leave a comment:

• ljallen44
    replied

I am in the process of getting my manipulatives ready for math. I will come back with photos when I'm done, but for now I scanned what I am making in case they are useful. I believe there is a "sticky" thread at the top labeled Dianna's tips or something like that that shares some information.

1) Boat poster--I'm using a blank blue file folder just laid open as my water and not making my boats actually attach in anyway. We'll just lay them on there as we're doing it, then put it away after math. I'm got a blank file of boats and also the ones I colored red. I printed on cardstock, colored roughly over all the boats with crayon, cut and will laminate. This way the other side is white and one side is colored per the instructions.

2) Bees and Blossoms Charts--I did not want something large so I used a file I found (not sure from here or somewhere else). I colored each thing and scanned them in case anyone wants a colored version. You have to cut each blossom out, glue to the middle of another sheet of paper, then laminate or put in a sheet protector. The bees are cut and laminated and can be adhered with tape or poster putty.

3) Clover Patch Poster--This one was confusing for me at first but I think I understand it now. I've shrunk the templates and colored them. Then you have to cut them all out and glue the pink bees to the back of the plain pink clovers (with one left over). Then laminate all and cut again. Similar to the boat poster, I will open a green file folder as our grass and just lay the pieces on it while we're using it. They won't adhere in anyway and we'll put away after math. You could cut slits for the clovers to fit in if desired.

I'm sorry I don't have photos yet, hopefully this makes sense. I'll attach files I have in case they help anyone.

-Laura
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LillianinAl
    started a topic R&S Math 2

R&S Math 2

My son, N is about to start Math2, using the SC plans. I ordered the Blossom and Bees set from Milestone Books. I think I remember seeing a post about making manipulatives for this level. Could someone give me a link to that or share what you've made? Thanks so much! Lillian
Working...
X