Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Dyselxia resources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dyselxia resources

Originally posted by Anita View Post
    *Sliding up geek glasses* Uhm, no, ma’am: milkshakes are milkshakes.
    Trust me, I will so drive across town to a for real ice cream shop for 20 milkshakes for this boy. I'm thinking Graeters or Comfy Cow.
    Plans for 2020-21

Year 10 of homeschooling with MP

DD1 - 25 - Small Business owner with a STOREFRONT
    DD2 - 14 - 9th grade - HLS Cottage School/MPOA - equestrian
    DS3 - 12 - 5A Cottage School - soccer
    DS4 - 12 - 5A Cottage School -soccer
    DD5 - 8 - 3A, Cottage School -equestrian and Irish dance
    DS6 - 6 - MP K - home with Momma

Comment

Originally posted by DiannaKennedy View Post
      Trust me, I will so drive across town to a for real ice cream shop for 20 milkshakes for this boy. I'm thinking Graeters or Comfy Cow.
      You’re a good Mama.

I feel that way about my oldest two, but especially my Boy. First Holy Communion is a prime example. Most kids work hard to learn the Catechism (those kids who actually still learn it). He had to work several times harder. So did his sister. We pulled out all the stops for last Sunday. They got dressed in formal, head-to-toe white; they got a huge lunch with all their favorite foods; and I got them pastries and a very fancy layer cake. Even though it was just us and one of my close friends, it was “yuge”.

Don’t they look smashing? Click image for larger version

Name:	9DAB2A90-477D-402C-A72C-5DD2FD350067.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	104130
      Boy Wonder: 12, Seton and MP Electives (Special Needs)
      Joy Bubble: 10, Seton and MP Electives (Special Needs)
      Snuggly Cowboy: 8, Seton and MP Electives
      The Comedian: 4, Seton/MP Pre-K, though she’ll probably zoom through that in a week.

“Have no fear of moving into the unknown. Simply step out fearlessly knowing that I am with you, therefore no harm can befall you; all is very, very well. Do this in complete faith and confidence.”
      ~Pope St John Paul II

Comment

They look dashing, Anita. Your oldest looks so much like you!

Our children often must work so much longer than other children, it can be hard on us but seems to serve them well in the end.

Comment

Working...
        X