Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

Simply Classical

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simply Classical

Hi all! I’ve tried multiple times to join the fb group and I’ve messaged the admin and got no response. I’d like to connect with other special needs moms using the same curriculum but I can’t figure out how to get into the group. Please help!

Re: Simply Classical

Originally posted by Elyse22 View Post
    Hi all! I’ve tried multiple times to join the fb group and I’ve messaged the admin and got no response. I’d like to connect with other special needs moms using the same curriculum but I can’t figure out how to get into the group. Please help!
    I am not sure if anyone here can help you join the FB group, but we would love to talk to you here! Can you tell us about your child? Welcome!!
    Christine

(2018-2019)
    DD1 8/23/09 - SC4
    DS2 9/1/11 - SC2
    DD3 2/9/13 - MPK

Previous Years
    DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3)
    DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK)
    DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others!)

Comment

Originally posted by Elyse22 View Post
      I messaged the admin of the Facebook group about admitting you. She may be on vacation or be sick. I just returned from vacation, and now have a nasty cough and laryngitis, so I can assure you that I have been behind in helping howiecram with the MP FB Buy/Sell group!
      JeJe Greer
      Mom to:
      Stella (6M in 2018-2019)
      Clara (SC3 in 2018-2019)

Comment

My daughters name is Cambria, she’s 8, extremely sweet and loves all things “Cute”. She has mild retardation from the traumatic birth experience. Cambria is currently using MFW first grade and it’s too difficult because she’s not yet reading so today I purchased the level 1 mp curriculum and I’m praying it will be a perfect fit for us 😊

Comment

Originally posted by jejegreer View Post
          I messaged the admin of the Facebook group about admitting you. She may be on vacation or be sick. I just returned from vacation, and now have a nasty cough and laryngitis, so I can assure you that I have been behind in helping howiecram with the MP FB Buy/Sell group!
          Thank you so much!

Comment

You're going to love SC1! My son struggled for years. We tried this. We tried that. We tried it all. Then we found Simply Classical and we've been here ever since. We're now anxiously awaiting the release of SC4.

There's no magic bullet. He still works hard every day. But, there is progress. And fewer meltdowns. Hooray!

Let us know how you do and how we can help. It takes a village
            Married to DH for 13 years. Living the rural life in the Colorado mountains

DS10- Simply Classical 4 / Grade 3 Classic Core,
            DD8- Grade 2 Classic Core,
            DD 6- Classic Core Kindergarten

Comment

You're going to love SC1! My son struggled for years. We tried this. We tried that. We tried it all. Then we found Simply Classical and we've been here ever since. We're now anxiously awaiting the release of SC4.

There's no magic bullet. He still works hard every day. But, there is progress. And fewer meltdowns. Hooray!

Let us know how you do and how we can help. It takes a village
              Married to DH for 13 years. Living the rural life in the Colorado mountains

DS10- Simply Classical 4 / Grade 3 Classic Core,
              DD8- Grade 2 Classic Core,
              DD 6- Classic Core Kindergarten

Comment

Welcome, Elyse! I noticed you made it to the SC FB page too.

On FB you requested reviews of SC Curriculum. You can find several reviews in this recent forum thread. In the thread we also list various diagnoses of children being taught by SC.

Comment

Working...
                X