Announcement

Collapse

Disclaimer - Read This First

Disclaimer

This website contains general information about medical and educational conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.

The educational and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cheryl Swope, M.Ed. and Memoria Press make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.

You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or individualized advice from any other professional healthcare or educational provider. If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should never delay seeking medical or educational advice, disregard medical or educational advice, or discontinue medical or educational treatment because of any information on this website.
See more
See less

OT: Prayer Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OT: Prayer Request

Praying for you, your dad and family.
    Sarah

Aussies from Sydney, Australia
    Miriam 9yo Latina Christiana, Greek Myths, Poppers Penguins, Christian Studies 1, R+S 4 (also IEW Phonetic Zoo, IEW Poetry Memorisation, HWT Cursive)
    Jonny 6.5yo (Special Needs) SC Level 1
    Elissa 3.5yo SC Level B (for preschool)
    Thomas 12 months

Comment

Thank you all. My dad is doing fabulously.

Deemed "The Ideal Patient," after his triple bypass yesterday he sat up for breakfast this morning, smiled easily, and had us all laughing with his lighthearted humor (that we so hoped and prayed we would hear again). He asked the cardiologist just when, exactly, he will be able to play golf, and is prepared to do whatever is necessary to get well as quickly as possible.

We sang the Doxology in his room this morning, and he added his deep, sonorous "Amen" at the end.

We are so thankful to everyone for your prayer and concern.

I will sift through your busy forum posts on Monday to see if I missed anything, but I learned something over the past few days: We have a strong, supportive Team on the Simply Classical Forum. Very satisfying to see.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cherylswope View Post

We sang the Doxology in his room this morning, and he added his deep, sonorous "Amen" at the end.
        How beautiful!
        Sarah

Aussies from Sydney, Australia
        Miriam 9yo Latina Christiana, Greek Myths, Poppers Penguins, Christian Studies 1, R+S 4 (also IEW Phonetic Zoo, IEW Poetry Memorisation, HWT Cursive)
        Jonny 6.5yo (Special Needs) SC Level 1
        Elissa 3.5yo SC Level B (for preschool)
        Thomas 12 months

Comment

Originally posted by cherylswope View Post
          Thank you all. My dad is doing fabulously.

Deemed "The Ideal Patient," after his triple bypass yesterday he sat up for breakfast this morning, smiled easily, and had us all laughing with his lighthearted humor (that we so hoped and prayed we would hear again). He asked the cardiologist just when, exactly, he will be able to play golf, and is prepared to do whatever is necessary to get well as quickly as possible.

We are so thankful to everyone for your prayer and concern.

I will sift through your busy forum posts on Monday to see if I missed anything, but I learned something over the past few days: We have a strong, supportive Team on the Simply Classical Forum. Very satisfying to see.

Thank you.
          Wonderful to hear this update, Cheryl. <3
          DD #1 : 23, college GRADUATE
          DD #2 : 12 MP 7A - HLS Cottage School Louisville, MPOA
          DS #3 : 10, MP3M+Simply Classical4; HLS Cottage School Louisville
          DS #4 : 10, MP3M+Simply Classical4; HLS Cottage School Louisville
          DD #5: 6, MP 1 at HLS
          DS #6: 4, cutest caboose on the loose
          http://www.thekennedyadventures.com

Comment

Working...
          X